***OFFICIAL OHIO ST "AT" MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
This is the lamest Gopher "home" game in program history. I hope the BT and MSG lose a lot of money on this. For shame Delany.

That being said, GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't imagine there has been too many instances where a team has to play two conference games on the road in a 40-hour time period.

Unfortunately, I smell an ass-kicking today......

Yes I will pour another cup of Coffey to get ready. I hope he takes more of Bakary and Gaston’s minutes over Harris’.

Hope Coffey is really better and not just giving it a go. I’d rather he be out for the year and get the surgery than play at 80% and never really recover.

Awesome news. Coffey being active definitely provides a sliver of hope.

Konate has been playing division 1 basketball for 4 years and still can’t time a jump ball.

I'm still confused as to why Konate is playing over Diedhiou.

Shocked to see Coffey out there. Was convinced I was not awake and Harris had switched #'s.

Konate has cost them 6 points already and picked mason on the last play

Hope Coffey is really better and not just giving it a go. I’d rather he be out for the year and get the surgery than play at 80% and never really recover.

Even if he ends up sitting out more, trying not surgical recovery is almost always tried first. They weren’t going to put him under the knife without trying the non surgery option first. That goes for almost any person, not just athletes.

Just finished my second cup of Coffey. It tastes good.

Murphy doesn’t look as explosive as earlier in year/tired?

And Gaston has two nice deflections already. Zero reason Konate plays more.

Diedhiou has actually shown some offensive ability.

They both have their strengths and their weaknesses. For both I’d say I want to use them to eat minutes and no more than that

They both have their strengths and their weaknesses. For both I’d say I want to use them to eat minutes and no more than that

They're both pretty much just weaknesses, but one of them is worse than the other.

Darn nice to have Coffey out there - difference maker

Yeah....we have to play them.....so why not Diedhiou? Saying that neither is good doesn't say anything at all.

Nice little run. So far so good on both ends.

Top Bottom