***OFFICIAL OHIO ST "AT" MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

That was an awful call. Gaston was just standing there with his hands up.

If Konate plays more than 3 minutes in the second half I will be angry with the coach.

Our offensive sets are atrocious, horrible horrible coaching. Undisciplined garbage.

Some of this is on Pitino's stubbornness.

Terrible sequence there. Coffey goes 1 on 3 and it leads to an easy OSU bucket.

We need mason to be good to win games.
He is average in the first half.

I lost count of how many bad shots Mason took that half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played a little tighter to get OSU to a manageable lead at the half.

Konate, after 3 1/2 years of playing still has no idea how to play. He has no ability to track the ball and cannot catch cleanly ball thrown to him. He seems eager and works hard, but he has no idea what is going to occur in a play. Gretzky always said it’s not the play that’s going on, but to know what’s going to happen next - konate does not have that, not even one little bit.

Konate, after 3 1/2 years of playing still has no idea how to play. He has no ability to track the ball and cannot catch cleanly ball thrown to him. He seems eager and works hard, but he has no idea what is going to occur in a play. Gretzky always said it’s not the play that’s going on, but to know what’s going to happen next - konate does not have that, not even one little bit.

I'm not sure what they saw in him or Gaston when they were recruiting them. They seem like great guys off the court and they seem to play hard as you said but there's just not much basketball talent there. They are 7 footers and that's really it.

He is definitely no wayne Gretzky

Our guys get tired and stop moving on offense. Kids then try to take their guy one-on-one, but we have no one who is athletic enough to consistently do that. For all the hype about Mason being a first team all-B1G guard, he will never see an NBA court. Only Murphy has that chance and that is only if he develops an outside game.
The kids are tired. They will compete for 5 minutes at the start of the second half and then ohio will go on another 17-0 run to put this game away.

I'm not sure what they saw in him or Gaston when they were recruiting them. They seem like great guys off the court and they seem to play hard as you said but there's just not much basketball talent there. They are 7 footers and that's really it.

Louisville had a history of taking athletic African players and them improving over 4 year to good players (dieng of the wolves is an example) unfortunately we got two raw players that don’t have the natural ability to pick up basketball at a fast rate.

Mason needs to get his head in the game.

The 17-0 run may come sooner than I thought...

Our guys get tired and stop moving on offense. Kids then try to take their guy one-on-one, but we have no one who is athletic enough to consistently do that. For all the hype about Mason being a first team all-B1G guard, he will never see an NBA court. Only Murphy has that chance and that is only if he develops an outside game.
The kids are tired. They will compete for 5 minutes at the start of the second half and then ohio will go on another 17-0 run to put this game away.
If Coffey develops a right hand he could have a chance. He is likely not going to be an nba guy either imo

Seriously Murphy? Wrap around to Konate? Even if you threw a decent pass he'd have dropped it.

We plain and simple are not a very well coached team.

I'm starting to think this is a big part of the problem. There's no way Nebraska should be better than us. But they are. It's not hard to pinpoint why.

Seriously Murphy? Wrap around to Konate? Even if you threw a decent pass he'd have dropped it.

This.

For some reason the team playing the whole game 4 on 5 is losing

BK should get no more minutes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Has anyone reached out Wozniak? Please.

***OFFICIAL OHIO ST "AT" MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We plain and simple are not a very well coached team.

I’ve tried to stay away from the Pitino bashing but you’re right.

This is a horribly coached team and it appears last year was a fluke. This is just plain bad basketball and Pitino has to take the majority of the blame.

I'm starting to think this is a big part of the problem. There's no way Nebraska should be better than us. But they are. It's not hard to pinpoint why.

Now we’re on the Miles bandwagon again?? What about the past few years? They were utterly terrible last year. I’d say he seems quite similar to Pitino.

There are 5 minute stretches where everything falls apart and nobody knows what to do. Just a very bad sign in terms of team discipline.

Top Bottom