***OFFICIAL OHIO ST "AT" MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Thank God none you geniuses are running the program. Pitino is a good coach who just happens to win WHEN he has good players. When said players are hurt and or suspended its hard to win. Pretty complicated right?

Go hit the Iowa board and bitch about their coach for a change.

Win??? How about just being competitive for goodness sake. Fans of this program are looking for a sweet sixteen every now and then and a top 30 team. Pitino hasn’t sniffed that in 5 years. At this point the U is just wasting time with him. I just want to seem some fight, some mental toughness, some discipline. Some belief and positive mindsets from the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It amazes me how many trolls think that we recruit like Michigan State and Ohio State and get 4 and 5 star kids at will. We are Minnesota. We get 2 and 3 star kids, with an occasional 4 star thrown in. When they lose players, they can put in the next 4 and 5 star. When we lose 3 of our top players, they depth just isn't there. Next year, we will start having some depth to work with.

I'm not sure what people's expectations are. In our situation, we should be able to contend for the Big Ten title once every 4 years. We should be in top 5, 2 out of 4 years, and the other 2 years are going to be rebuilding years.

Weak. Even as is, this team should be losing game after game by 20. Pitino has not shown himself to be a good game coach. He's been a decent recruiter. But I can't think of many games where we were the inferior team and won.

Weak. Even as is, this team should be losing game after game by 20. Pitino has not shown himself to be a good game coach. He's been a decent recruiter. But I can't think of many games where we were the inferior team and won.

Spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom