***OFFICIAL OHIO ST "AT" MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Yeah....we have to play them.....so why not Diedhiou? Saying that neither is good doesn't say anything at all.

We do NOT have to play them. What would prevent us from playing small with no Center for 70% of the game. That would leave just 6 minutes each for those two.

I’d play them about even but I would have both of them play a lot less.

Thank God Dakitch is not doing this game.

Konate just mugged a guy for no reason.

Diedheu playing really well - konate back in stupid foul

We do NOT have to play them. What would prevent us from playing small with no Center for 70% of the game. That would leave just 6 minutes each for those two.

Going that small would be a HUGE problem. Especially since it would force Murphy to play low....putting him in more foul trouble. Yeah.....we need a true center in the game. And Diedhiou has proven to be much more effective.

Fitz and Konate come and in it immediately blows up.

Pitino with a horrible set of player in the game right now

Going that small would be a HUGE problem. Especially since it would force Murphy to play low....putting him in more foul trouble. Yeah.....we need a true center in the game. And Diedhiou has proven to be much more effective.
You are wrong.

It would have its issues but their center would also have to defend Murphy. So it’d be problems for both teams.

Konate in - run made by Ohio st (Fitzgerald can’t play d either)

Did you watch last game? We tried it. Maryland then proceeded to throw about 10 alley oops, most to the center. Murph couldn't do anything to stop it

When the Gophers go to their bench they lose all scoring. Fitz, Hurt, Gaston, etc., they just can't score.

Did you watch last game? We tried it. Maryland then proceeded to throw about 10 alley oops, most to the center. Murph couldn't do anything to stop it

Our team is totally different today than it was against Maryland. Coffey makes our ability to play small much more improved

You are wrong.

It would have its issues but their center would also have to defend Murphy. So it’d be problems for both teams.

I can't believe you are doubling down on your terrible take. It doesn't matter if it creates an offensive advantage. They'd attack Murphy at the rim on the defensive end and he'd end up fouling out. To deny that is nonsense.

When the Gophers go to their bench they lose all scoring. Fitz, Hurt, Gaston, etc., they just can't score.
We should have better rotations that don’t get two of those guys in the game at the same time.

I can't believe you are doubling down on your terrible take. It doesn't matter if it creates an offensive advantage. They'd attack Murphy at the rim on the defensive end and he'd end up fouling out. To deny that is nonsense.

Okay. We should just keep playing 4 on 5

Our team is totally different today than it was against Maryland. Coffey makes our ability to play small much more improved

Coffey wouldn't be able to stop the alley oop either. Another bad take.

Get Konate tf out of there. He just fumbled away another rebound.

I just want the season to end so I don't have to watch Konate play 1 more minute. Gawd.

The rotation where we had Fitzgerald, Konate, and Harris on the floor at the same time cost us. Why would you ever do that?

Gophers are tired. Standing on offense and slow to close on defense.

Top Bottom