***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Few things are more fun than a Big Ten road winning streak. We have that chance tonight. I like the aggressive Harris and I expect we'll see him starting again tonight. Gotta keep 3M out of foul trouble to have a shot.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few things are more fun than a Big Ten road winning streak. We have that chance tonight. I like the aggressive Harris and I expect we'll see him starting again tonight. Gotta keep 3M out of foul trouble to have a shot.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the "Predict the Score" threads no more?

Good luck to our squad tonight, we'll probably need to be red hot from 3 again to have a chance, but they've gotta keep fighting. I hope IW plays more than 2 minutes tonight, and that he performs well.

I am trying to encourage myself that this will be a competitive game for our Gophers. I'm not doing a good job. Someone encourage me as to how we might win.

I am trying to encourage myself that this will be a competitive game for our Gophers. I'm not doing a good job. Someone encourage me as to how we might win.

I’m with you. I do badly want to see our squad win again, but I have a hard time seeing it happen. We have to get hot shooting the three like we did at Penn State, and the big three MMM’s all have to play well for us to have a chance. Can we do that two games in a row?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m with you. I do badly want to see our squad win again, but I have a hard time seeing it happen. We have to get hot shooting the three like we did at Penn State, and the big three MMM’s all have to play well for us to have a chance. Can we do that two games in a row?

If it turns into who can make more 3s, we are toast.

One thing I do know is that Lefty Dreisell will not be coaching a team that includes Len Elmore, Buck Williams, and John Lucas.

However, the Terps still have enough firepower to defeat a thin Gopher roster 74-62.

A coworker of mine is a Maryland alum and big Terps fan. He feels just unsure about this one. They are thin at PF, hopefully Murph can move around their centers.

Why is Cooper Manning interviewing Pitino before the game? It was kind of funny, but seemed strange to have him conduct the interview....

Konate is so hopeless on offense. Gaston please.

Murphy three good chances on the block, zero points. Mason 0-2. Can’t win like that.

Team is 1-8. I guess the new offense should be clearing the floor for a Harris three attempt.

Another 3 by Harris. Turnover by Murphy.

11-0 Maryland run. We're lost on offense. Konate fumbles pass from Hurt one possession, gets a charge the next.

Konate is brutal on offense, defense, getting back on defense, rebounding and at setting screens. He cannot be on the floor.

We have no inside game right now. Zero. Murphy can’t seem to score over the big guys. 0-5 inside. Then a string of turnovers.

Wow...Gaston darn near broke the backboard with that shot. Awful.

Konate is brutal on offense, defense, getting back on defense, rebounding and at setting screens. He cannot be on the floor.

Yep, but still at times better than Dhoodoo if that's possible.

Gophers get 3 on 1 break. Mason misses shot. Mason now is 2-8 shooting. This team just can’t win when Mason and Murphy are not at the top of their games. Hope that changes quickly.

Two of Murph, Mason, and Dupree need to be on the floor at all times. Otherwise, their D focuses in one that one playmaker. While others are solid, they are complimentary and not playmakers. We went like 7 or 8 min with just Mason it seemed like

If we can hang within 5 I feel OK about our chances.

Is McBrayer fully recovered from his "undisclosed infection"?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Damn! Nate looks like his ankle is hurting him again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom