Lane Kiffin hires 24 year old Charlie Weis Jr to be his OC

Wow that is a young man! He's barely older than the players. Does a 24 year old coach have the maturity to not have a "bromance" with his players? I mean they will be into the same stuff I bet. Kiffin will still call the plays I'm sure. Incredibly ballsy or incredibly dumb. Guess we will find out.

Wow that is a young man! He's barely older than the players. Does a 24 year old coach have the maturity to not have a "bromance" with his players? I mean they will be into the same stuff I bet. Kiffin will still call the plays I'm sure. Incredibly ballsy or incredibly dumb. Guess we will find out.

Maybe he will talk about Drake instead of The Rolling Stones. That is what the kids want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he will talk about Drake instead of The Rolling Stones. That is what the kids want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Weis Jr will relate to these players better than any old fart like Lane

2011, when he was 18, he was WR Offensive Quality Control @ Florida.
Sr., was the OC there in 2011 under Muschamp. Sr. was still receiving buyout from Notre Dame (ended in 2015).

Won't last under Kiffin...Notre Dame will be calling to give him a 10 year contract.

No idea if he is good or not.
Clearly there is some nepotism involved in his career.

There is no doubt in my mind he is not the worst o coordinator in FBS football. Especially considering Kiffin will call plays anyways.

No idea if he is good or not.
Clearly there is some nepotism involved in his career.

There is no doubt in my mind he is not the worst o coordinator in FBS football. Especially considering Kiffin will call plays anyways.

Jobs / Volunteer work positions he has held: UF (Dad was OC), Some type of Manager @ Kansas (Dad was KU Coach), volunteer intern for Patriots (Dad former Coach in NE organization twice).......replacing a guy Briles (hired originally @ Baylor by his father) and now working for Lane Kiffin (has his father and brother on staff).

I, for one, can see no problems that could possibly happen.

What next in college football? Make offer to kids right out of the womb?

Since your dad is a sledge hammer and your mom a ball peen hammer in college, you are going to become a super sledge hammer. We'd better offer you a spot now.

Top Bottom