Illinois @ Nebraska

stocker08

Reaction score
Holy smokes! What a finish! Dope jerseys for the Huskers too!

Horrible luck for Illinois this year. They've lost 3 B1G games in overtime + this buzzer beater against Nebraska. Their other 2 losses were reasonably close at Michigan and Minnesota.

As good as you can get for 0-6.

Horrible luck for Illinois this year. They've lost 3 B1G games in overtime + this buzzer beater against Nebraska. Their other 2 losses were reasonably close at Michigan and Minnesota.

As good as you can get for 0-6.
Serves them right after mugging Coffey and ruining our season. I sat in the stands thinking it was a miracle he didn’t get hurt and later found out he did. I’ll hold that grudge against that thug team and coach for a long time.

Nebraska has been really surprising this year. Don't forget that it took a last second three pointer by Kansas to get past Nebraska. This would be an NCAA tournament team if Ed Morrow didn't transfer to Marquette in the offseason (still could be if they can get some big wins coming up). Tim Miles knew he had to coach for his job this year, and the players bought into it.

Serves them right after mugging Coffey and ruining our season. I sat in the stands thinking it was a miracle he didn’t get hurt and later found out he did. I’ll hold that grudge against that thug team and coach for a long time.

I didn't see the play- what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see the play- what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No specific play. Illinois played a thug like physical game especially at the beginning. Coffey was mauled every time he got near the basket. He shot a lot of free throws but spent a lot of time getting knocked on the ground. I’m still ticked.

No specific play. Illinois played a thug like physical game especially at the beginning. Coffey was mauled every time he got near the basket. He shot a lot of free throws but spent a lot of time getting knocked on the ground. I’m still ticked.

To be fair, Coffey always seems to spend a lot of time on the ground. He's an awkward kind of player. Jimmy Butler ends up on the ground a lot due to his own style for another example. Now, Illinois could have been playing the way you described (I honestly don't remember).

Top Bottom