***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

That was the best half we have played since the Illinois game. Let's finish strong boys! I forgot how much I love Gopher basketball because of the last two games.

Man. Reading this thread you would think we didn’t even show up to play. I thought that was a great half for this group. Very encouraged by what I saw.

Can the Gophs handle a little prosperity?

Man. Reading this thread you would think we didn’t even show up to play. I thought that was a great half for this group. Very encouraged by what I saw.

Agreed! Great half for the three amigos (MMM)and decent contributions by Harris and Gas. I love that they are going inside and dishing back out as needed.

Fireable offense for Chambers not to play any zone against this version of the gophers.. we’ll take it though!

Mason having a fantastic game...great to see. Just hope he doesn't try to do hero ball down the stretch.

Is Washington in the dog house? He's barely played this game.

Empty gym. Looks like there’s only a few thousand there.

It’s a fireable offense for Chambers not to play any zone against this version of the gophers... we’ll take it though!!!

Stop passing to Konate. 80% chance its a turnover.

OMG Konate is inept at finishing. How can a guy that athletic and tall not be able to score right under the basket? Baffling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he panics when he gets the ball.

Watkins for Penn St looks like he should be a cop in an 80s movie.

OMG Konate is inept at finishing. How can a guy that athletic and tall not be able to score right under the basket? Baffling.

Jesus cripes. This isn't mma

Top Bottom