***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Horrible call. That was not a flagrant foul.

OMG Konate is inept at finishing. How can a guy that athletic and tall not be able to score right under the basket? Baffling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That play was so bad that both Pitino and Murphy were laughing about it. Konate is playing hard on defense though...

Complete meltdown. If they lose this, their dauber will be right back down.

I'm from the future. Complete meltdown coming...

That was just stupid. It's going to result in an extra possession for them.

OMG Konate is inept at finishing. How can a guy that athletic and tall not be able to score right under the basket? Baffling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Konate has terrible hands. He has a lot of trouble catching passes or snatching control of rebounds. Teammates really have to be careful throwing him the ball. Even if he's open, he can't make a difficult catch.

Absolute garbage call on that Murphy rebound.

Konate has terrible hands. He has a lot of trouble catching passes or snatching control of rebounds. Teammates really have to be careful throwing him the ball. Even if he's open, he can't make a difficult catch.

You should get benched for ever passing it to Konate.

Surprised Kill didn't recruit him as WR. He can't make an easy catch!

lol why not foul?? so idiotic

I will never, ever, understand not fouling there. Pitino blew it.

Dupree McBrayer with the ultimate "I don't know the situation" defense right there. So stupid.

Foul every time there. Dumb move by coach. Very dumb.

f-ing awful with not fouling. Worst part is, I think it was still a 1 and 1 so A LOT had to happen for us to not win in that scenario.

Why would you not foul before the shot having a 3 pt lead:banghead:

Top Bottom