Jerry Kill to take Admin Role in Southern Illinois Athletic Dept.

That will be good for him as long as it is low stress. Isn't SIU close to his place by a lake?

Sounds perfect. Good Luck Jerry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what that job actually.... is....

Best of luck to him in whatever it is.

All things considered this would seem like a perfect fit. Back in an area where he spent a lot of time, out of the major spotlight of power 5 athletics and working behind the scenes. Hopefully he can finally be content not being a coach and just enjoy being around the game in some capacity while at the same time taking care of his health.

Good for Jerry. Hope this works out for him and helps keep his health under control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All things considered this would seem like a perfect fit. Back in an area where he spent a lot of time, out of the major spotlight of power 5 athletics and working behind the scenes. Hopefully he can finally be content not being a coach and just enjoy being around the game in some capacity while at the same time taking care of his health.

Time will tell. I love Jerry, but I don't think there will ever be a "perfect fit" for him.

I think it will be hard for Jerry to let go, but glad he's found a spot to work that should work okay for him and his health. At least he can get healthcare again which is the main reason he hasn't retired.

Top Bottom