No Fleck Interview on Sports Huddle 1-14-18

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck interview on the Sports Huddle on WCCO on Sunday (Jan 14).

Didn't even mention his name.

I tried to contact Dave Mona to see about the Fleck interview. Have not found a current e-mail address. E-mailed WCCO website administrator - no response.

FWIW, Dave Mona was gone Sunday. The hosts were Dave Lee, Mike Max and Sid. (insert punchline here.)

As you might expect. the show was heavily weighted to the Vikings. They did have Pete Najarian on. Mentioned Gophers briefly. Said they have to improve the QB play, and he said he's heard some promising things about Vic V. Also talked about Claeys getting hired at Wash State.

In closing - today's word of advice - if you have a leaky toilet, get it fixed right away, or your water bill will go through the roof.

Whenever PJ is not on the show I assume it is family related reason or recruiting related. Either way, go get em.

I'd be curious to hear from DL65. Did he know when Coach Kill wasn't going to be on? Also was he able to communicate with the Sports Huddle Staff somewhat freely? If so I would think that the Sports Huddle should give Son the same respect in doing good for the football viewers who are unable to hear the program in the morning.

Didn't someone once say: "...NO news is GOOD news..."

The show is available online if you miss it. Not the most user friendly format to get to it but it’s there.

Whenever PJ is not on the show I assume it is family related reason or recruiting related. Either way, go get em.

I immediately think he could care less to be on the show. If he did, somebody from the staff would be on. Believe it or not, the show still has a large following and the program should be better about a presence there. But then again, its not about the older folks anymore.

The show is available online if you miss it. Not the most user friendly format to get to it but it’s there.

Sports Huddle or The Great Space Coaster (thanks for the blast from the past, Spoofin).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom