***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
After a rough road game, the boys are back at The Barn against one of the nation's top teams. But fear not Gopher fans, the U has a new pre-game hype plan in place that outta scare the Boilermakers.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter Jordan, Joe Barry Carroll, and Jim Rowinski won't be suiting up today; and they won't be coached by Ray Eddy.

However, the Boilers are on a role and should have little problem with a Gopher squad in disarray. Purdue by 16.

Purdue 101-83 all-time vs. Minnesota. A little surprised it was this close.

I think this will be a close game with the Gophs losing. I feel pretty good that we are going to see a great effort out of the remaining squad but I don't think it will be enough. I hope to be wrong!

Dakich. Fml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzgerald isn't nearly good enough to be taking these shots

Losing Lynch doesn't explain the terrible shooting.

And **** Dakich. He's a piece of ****.

Gophers and fans getting into victim mode too early. Be tough.

I sincerely hope Fitzgerald continues to shoot and shoot and shoot. He's so good at it and it's an integral part of our offense.

Well, so far, the team may be overmatched and there are too many jump shots, but the effort is there. Hope that part continues.

I sincerely hope Fitzgerald continues to shoot and shoot and shoot. He's so good at it and it's an integral part of our offense.

Especially that midrange pull up jumper off a few dribbles. That’s our game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And thank god that Murphy is a great free throw shooter.

Diedhiou playing well on both ends of the court!

Good effort so far.

So thrilled we have Dakitch again. Is Myon P Metcalf on as well?

They're being quite generous, we could have 5 fouls

Diedhiou!!! How has he not been given more minutes in the past? He brings WAY more than Konate.

Why did Pitino put Bakary back in?

Gaston plays well so we take him out immediately and Haas eats BKs lunch.

Now we've got a low motor Mason to deal with. 2 games in a row. Injured? Absolutely can't win if he's not effective on offense.

And Murphy with 2 fouls. We'll be down 20 at half.

We need Mason to score 20+ every game and he's been awful

Top Bottom