***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Somethings not right with mason - first two shots were air balls - last year he killed Purdue

Now we've got a low motor Mason to deal with. 2 games in a row. Injured? Absolutely can't win if he's not effective on offense.

Mason is in a funk. If this team plans to compete....we need Mason to be at 100%.

Mason looks freaking awful today. The complete anthesis of his performance against Purdue last year.

We're on pace to score 40 points. Put IW in and let him run.

Konate secured a rebound after nearly fumbling it to Hurt. Progress.

This team has gone from a solid NCAA team to comically bad in a week. It's so sad.

Looks like I'll be turning it off at halftime for the second straight game. This team is near unwatchable.

Looks like I lucked out today as I can't watch the game.

The games against Iowa, Nebaska and Wisconsin are the only ones we have any shot at.

So unbelievably apparent how undermanned we are. Missing 3 solid contributors is a catastrophe for any team, but the only two real bigs gone...feel bad for Mason. He knows it...unfortunately, it appears he has checked out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, at this point, that might be the best strategy.

Seeing IW and Harris develop is the only point to the rest of the season. Watching Mason mope around and throw up jumpers is pointless.

Is there another win left on the schedule? Maybe Iowa at home? And that's 50/50.

So unbelievably apparent how undermanned we are. Missing 3 solid contributors is a catastrophe for any team, but the only two real bigs gone...feel bad for Mason. He knows it...unfortunately, it appears he has checked out.

On a well built roster, losing 3 of your top 6 would take you from top 15 to fringe bubble team. Not from top 15 to one of the worst power 6 teams in the country.

It still shouldn't be this bad. We still have two all conference players playing. These guys should be stepping up even more instead of checking out.

This team is crumbling. Absolutely terrible. From Final Four predictions to the four worst teams in the Big Ten. We've leaned on Murphy for too long. We need Mcbrayer to show his leadership. He's going to be the guy next year.

Seeing IW and Harris develop is the only point to the rest of the season. Watching Mason mope around and throw up jumpers is pointless.

Agreed. That's the most frustrating part of all of this. Murphy has stayed the same, McBrayer has stepped up his intensity, but Mason has decided to become a solo act.

Under the circumstances, a 13 point deficit at half is worth a few claps.

It still shouldn't be this bad. We still have two all conference players playing. These guys should be stepping up even more instead of checking out.

Completely agree, this seems to be on the coach if he can't get his players to play still.. just when I was really starting to like him too.

If the team has given up, not sure I can watch them the rest of this season.

IW, Mason, McBreyer, Murphy, Gaston coming out of half please.

Completely agree, this seems to be on the coach if he can't get his players to play still.. just when I was really starting to like him too.

If the team has given up, not sure I can watch them the rest of this season.

I've become indifferent to Pitino. If he leaves for a crap SEC job, I won't be upset.

1. I would have no issue with benching Mason for awhile. If he checks, he checks out. That would show his character. Maybe he’ll get his act together. I’d much rather watch Washington, Harris, and McBrayer.

2. Fitzgerald has become my all-time least favorite Gopher. I can’t say anything else about him. I never thought Rob Metcalf could be replaced, but I have been very unfair to him.

3. Good end to the half. Let’s make it a game at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom