***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Ugh. Golden chance to get it to single digits.

Why is Murphy all of a sudden needing to put the ball on the floor?

Washington giving the team a lift.

We have had so many bad bounces, touches in the past 3 games. Yes we have the Lynch situation and many injuries but it seems like every bounce goes the other teams way and we can't catch a break. I still see some fight in this team and we can make the tourney... maybe

We have had so many bad bounces, touches in the past 3 games. Yes we have the Lynch situation and many injuries but it seems like every bounce goes the other teams way and we can't catch a break. I still see some fight in this team and we can make the tourney... maybe

Pass some of whatever you're enjoying to the rest of us.

How so ? They look terrible to me. THEY ARE CONSTANTLY giving up a zillion points. They have dropped 3of 4

They did finally win a league game and look better than when they were betting beat by also-fans in the non con.

Making that jumper might have been the worst thing that could've happened to Washington.

26% from two point, 20% from 3 point against ranked team isn’t going to do it. Mason , mcbrayer, Murphy combined 5-21.

My new betting strategy: if the gophers are favored, bet the moneyline on the opponent. If the opponent is favored, take the opponent with the points. Will stop when proven wrong or Coffey returns.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

I think this will be a close game with the Gophs losing. I feel pretty good that we are going to see a great effort out of the remaining squad but I don't think it will be enough. I hope to be wrong!

Want to revise your statement, bga1?
This zone is as porous as a sea sponge and no one can make a 3 point shot.
Washington has good form, but he is just not able to hit open looks right now.
Maybe next game...

Murphy is getting immediately double and triple teamed, and we have a reliable outside shooter in Harris. Why can't we run more of that inside-out action? Other teams do.

Our Big 3 have been a huge disappointment stepping into the void.

Murphy is getting immediately double and triple teamed, and we have a reliable outside shooter in Harris. Why can't we run more of that inside-out action? Other teams do.
This^^^^

Making that jumper might have been the worst thing that could've happened to Washington.

Was not able to see the first half and now the second between DD the boorish announcer and Mason looking like he would rather be having a root canal is painful to watch. I really did not expect to be enjoying the women's games more than the men's this year. If Mason and Murphy are both not giving a 100% I do not see a way for us to win.

Harris only allowed to play 4 minutes or less per game.

My new betting strategy: if the gophers are favored, bet the moneyline on the opponent. If the opponent is favored, take the opponent with the points. Will stop when proven wrong or Coffey returns.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

It's been profitable. But the Gophers will no longer be favored in any game save 1 or 2 maybe.

Want to revise your statement, bga1?
This zone is as porous as a sea sponge and no one can make a 3 point shot.
Washington has good form, but he is just not able to hit open looks right now.
Maybe next game...

In a decent sample size Washington is one of the worst shooters in any of the power 5 conferences.

Non existent perimeter defense will drive me to drink.

Star Tribune just trolling now.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ESPN was likely trolling running the #Metoo New York times ad immediately before the University of Minnesota ad too.

Losing Lynch doesn't explain the terrible shooting.

And **** Dakich. He's a piece of ****.
But he is right. These horrible misses would usually be swept up by Lynch or Murphy. Now it is just Murphy because rebounding is a weakness of Diedou and Konate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Any bets that having the ball stripped 3 consecutive times going to the bucket will motivate Washington to try something different next time?

Non existent perimeter defense will drive me to drink.

With a depleted roster i get the losses but the lack of defense is pathetic. To stay competitive with a Purdue you would need to keep them in the low 60's.

Any bets that having the ball stripped 3 consecutive times going to the bucket will motivate Washington to try something different next time?
No.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom