Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gophmeister View Post
    We are at the 85 scholarship limit, right? Would he walk on?
    Bah who cares. If UNC doesn't get punished for fake classes I say let's bring in 300 scholarship kids!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    True on both points. OL becomes an increasingly technique-driven set of positions the higher the level of competition. I think both Dunlap and Faalele have very bright futures, but it takes more than brute strength to succeed as an OL in the FCS. I'll let Warinner and Fleck make the call on whether or not they are ready, but there's no harm in red-shirting them.

As for Federer, great baseline game. Oh, it's Feder. Hey, more OL depth is always welcome on this squad.

Someone started another thread about Zo Craighton transferring. That would open up a slot (I believe).
    There has to be room for him. Hmielewski, E Williams, Zo Craighton - that's three departures from the team.

IMHO - OL depth will be very critical to the Gophers' battle to move up in the B1G West.

So a grad transfer like Kevin Feder can only help the cause.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

3. Default

Junior Diaz, Center from Tulane, announced he's leaving as a graduate transfer. It'd be nice to add a center to our depth chart.
    http://www.hmbreview.com/national/sp...cbe1fcf32.html

Quote Originally Posted by Livingat45north View Post
    Junior Diaz, Center from Tulane, announced he's leaving as a graduate transfer. It'd be nice to add a center to our depth chart.
    Is Junior a senior or a junior?

Blog Entries

He is junior Diaz.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by beavergopher View Post
    Is Junior a senior or a junior?
    Junior is a mudder. His father was a mudder and his mother was a mudder.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Livingat45north View Post
    Also due to a computer mistake he's permanently a Junior and thus has infinite eligibility.

That's how I got promoted in the army!