Gophers encouraging fans to arrive early for special pre-game festivities

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Anyone know what this is about? I've seen a few posts on social media about fans arriving early for the Purdue game for special pre-game stuff. I assume its more than someones 1000th point type of deal, as I've never seen those advertised before.

Planning to be in my seats around 10:30...because I have FOMO

Rumors have been swirling about the Gophers shutting off the lights during the intros once BIG10 play started.

They replaced the overhead lights over the holiday week so I'm assuming it is some type of added theatrics during intros.

Would have been pretty cool if the team was in a better place.

Rumors have been swirling about the Gophers shutting off the lights during the intros once BIG10 play started.

They replaced the overhead lights over the holiday week so I'm assuming it is some type of added theatrics during intros.

I'd be a little afraid of turning off the lights before the game. When they come back on...we might be missing another starter.

I do not care one way or the other about turning the lights out for the pre-game intros. If the kids like it, great for them.

I am hoping this make the line at Drew's Popcorn much less time consuming.

I do not care one way or the other about turning the lights out for the pre-game intros. If the kids like it, great for them.

I am hoping this make the line at Drew's Popcorn much less time consuming.

So I have to walk around that line every time I go to my seats. Is the popcorn THAT good? I can get from my seats to Drew's and back during the under 16 timeout no problem. Not sure if its worth it, might try tomorrow. Please advise.

Glad they're finally starting this, if not the timing.

It's gonna' be like getting all fired up before going to a funeral.

So I have to walk around that line every time I go to my seats. Is the popcorn THAT good? I can get from my seats to Drew's and back during the under 16 timeout no problem. Not sure if its worth it, might try tomorrow. Please advise.

Compared to the popcorn from the vendors and regular stands, tons better. Much fresher, oil popped, and better corn. I just go for the regular w/ butter, but there are also many other flavor options plus kettle/caramel corn.

Maybe they’re re hanging some banners...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew Hurt commits to the U on the court, the lights go out, then he'll be in uniform and starting when they come back on.

Top Bottom