DJ on Gophs: "I hope they understand season isn't lost...Adversity builds character"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
DJ on Gophs: "I hope they understand season isn't lost...Adversity builds character"

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Do we have any DJs on the current team?

Pitino should show them highlights of 2005-2006. Started 0-4 in the B1G. Inserted Puchtel in the line-up went 6-6 after that. Beat two top 20 teams at home. Made the NIT and won a game. No, it wasn't great. But they turned a train-wreck into some fun games.

Pitino should show them highlights of 2005-2006. Started 0-4 in the B1G. Inserted Puchtel in the line-up went 6-6 after that. Beat two top 20 teams at home. Made the NIT and won a game. No, it wasn't great. But they turned a train-wreck into some fun games.
We need a Puchtel to materialize.

What we really need is Mason to pull his head out

Damian is already an extraordinary high school coach, and he's just getting started. Pardon me if I start to dream of seeing him as a Gopher assistant someday.

Puchtel, Rychart, etc.. That is something we do here at UMn. Who might it be this year? Maybe it won't be a wo, but a Harris or Washinton or Hurt?

Or, how about 2012? No Trevor, no Sampson, Walker didn't play. But, Rodney Williams, freshman Andre Hollins, and soph Austin Hollins led a ragtag supporting cast to the finals of the NIT as a 6th seed while playing all of their games on the road. Prior to that, they won their first game in the Big Ten tournament and lost to #2 seed Michigan in overtime.

We actually started 0-6 and finished 5-11, but yea.

There were some memorable games that year after the lineup change. Including home wins over ranked Indiana, Michigan State, and Iowa.

Top Bottom