Update on Amir Coffey - out until February 2nd

GopherLady

Reaction score
I just got word that Amir will continue to rehab for his HAGL lesion on his right shoulder, and will be re-evaluated on February 2nd.

As much as I feel bad for the Gophers, I feel much worse for Amir, who's done everything right and played so hard and well for the team. Wishing him a full recovery.

That means at least til the Michigan game on the 3rd.

I think out of the next 7 games, 3 of them are very winnable. The two games against Northwestern and the game against Iowa. If we can steal one at Penn state or maybe Ohio State at home...we are in a decent spot to make the tourney when Coffey hopefully returns. Hope we can win tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just got word that Amir will continue to rehab for his HAGL lesion on his right shoulder, and will be re-evaluated on February 2nd.

As much as I feel bad for the Gophers, I feel much worse for Amir, who's done everything right and played so hard and well for the team. Wishing him a full recovery.
‘Will be re-evaluated on February 2nd’. That doesn’t sound all that promising. Hope I am wrong but...

May as well have the surgery now and be 100% next fall. Looking at a 6-12 B10 record this year.

Tell him to get the surgery. This team is going nowhere. They just played the worst half of basketball I've seen in 30 years of watching Gopher hoops.

That means at least til the Michigan game on the 3rd.

I think out of the next 7 games, 3 of them are very winnable. The two games against Northwestern and the game against Iowa. If we can steal one at Penn state or maybe Ohio State at home...we are in a decent spot to make the tourney when Coffey hopefully returns. Hope we can win tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nevermind

Surgery for Coffey and brown paper bags for the rest of the team...this was a ugly loss tonight.

Top Bottom