***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

He's got 4 fouls ....for f..k sake

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We're losing by 20. Play him until he fouls out. Why are you going to hold him for the final 5 minutes of a 25 point game?

Yes - at least competing this half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a formula for the point in the game when the rest becomes garbage time? (something like 10 + Y x minutes remaining). That last stretch probably took us out of tentative garbage time.

If we somehow lose this by single digits that will at least be something.

We're losing by 20. Play him until he fouls out. Why are you going to hold him for the final 5 minutes of a 25 point game?
Well....are u watching....14 or game

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well, maybe because he's stunk this game and his presence may very well be counter productive to team play.

That has to be the worst dunk or layup attempt I've seen in some time by Konate.

Murphy streak was only thing left to watch

For some fan victory Pitino should just let Murphy camp out in the paint like 6th grade 3 on 3 and get his 10 rebounds, he can get to ten points meanwhile.

Konate just might have the worse hands in D1 basketball

Is there a formula for the point in the game when the rest becomes garbage time? (something like 10 + Y x minutes remaining). That last stretch probably took us out of tentative garbage time.

This comeback is about as relevant as Alabama's 3 on 5 comeback.

Well, maybe because he's stunk this game and his presence may very well be counter productive to team play.

Fair point. But we have 2 high level B1G players. Kind of have to play them.

Wow. This is a lineup I had hoped I’d never see.

Murphy looks like somebody kicked his puppy out into traffic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fair point. But we have 2 high level B1G players. Kind of have to play them.

Why? You just said the comeback wasn’t relevant. So why the need to play him? Play Harris and Washington. Who cares?

I don’t want to see Mason play tonight. He doesn’t want to be there.

Why? You just said the comeback wasn’t relevant. So why the need to play him? Play Harris and Washington. Who cares?

Whether he does or not, sit him the rest of the way. If Reeves can do that to Whalen in Game 3, Richard can do that to Mason tonight.

A lineup I would try...but maybe not against Purdue:

Mason
McBrayer
Harris
Murphy
Fitzgerald

Yes he does, good season or bad, he sees the end of his college career. Nothing for him to hold back on.

IW has continued the trend of working hard in the paint with rebounds another good takeaway from this damn game

Murphy back in, it looks good if we reach double overtime.

Yes he does, good season or bad, he sees the end of his college career. Nothing for him to hold back on.

Well, OK then. He needs to understand that he is a point guard and team leader, these guys are his supporting cast for the rest of the year, and he needs to get them involved if this team has any hope for even an NIT bid in his senior year.

Top Bottom