***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Developing IW is the only point to the rest of this season.

Murphy going for a double double each night is another point to the season. Although at the half tonight he's got much work to do.

Really? Are u kidding me? Unreal!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No, I’m really disappointed in where this program is. Pitino has missed on more recruits than he has hit on, and the lack of depth is inexcusable.
Maybe I’m way out of line.

Murphy going for a double double each night is another point to the season. Although at the half tonight he's got much work to do.

That streak is ending tonight.

4 short days ago i posted Pitino will be gone by the end of the season and Gopherhole deleted the thread and people flipped out. Based on tonight I’m not sure he’ll make it to the end of the season. This is worse than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People who are ahead of the curve are considered crackpots, cranks and negatives.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No, I’m really disappointed in where this program is. Pitino has missed on more recruits than he has hit on, and the lack of depth is inexcusable.
No, I would say you are spot on.

Losing by 30 to a bad team in year 5. Nothing is out of line.

This team won't break 50 points tonight.

Maybe this will be the game that finally breaks us out of our funk...

Wow, they actually ran a set play for Hurt and he converted. C'mon more of that kind of stuff.

F this season. What a disappointment. Next year is another rebuild year and a waste of Murphy’s senior year.

F this season. What a disappointment. Next year is another rebuild year and a waste of Murphy’s senior year.

If the rest of this year sucks, then how can next year be a rebuild year? Sure, we lose Mason and Lynch but we also lose at least two players who were wasted scholarships.

Oh Konate... the man, the myth, the only D1 player that can't defend a pick and roll for four straight seasons...

Last two calls on Mason and Murphy seemed weak. And no I'm not blaming officials for us losing this game.

If I'm Murphy and my choices next year are another year like this or grinding it out in the GLeague, I'm wearing a Fort Wayne Mad Ants or Reno Bighorns jersey.

Sure glad that Pitino took Murphy out with a third foul, we will need him in overtime.

IW 1-6 shooting
Same Shhitt every night
Man was he overhyped

Six long weeks ago this team was estimated to be the 12th best in the country. Stunning how they've collapsed.

IW 1-6 shooting
Same Shhitt every night
Man was he overhyped

Often his form looks bad. Sometimes his form looks good. Regardless, the result is the same: clank!

Played a little harder there for a stretch without Mason....

I haven’t been able to watch the game but just looked online. Ufdah. Mason also looks to have had a poor game. 0-6 with 3 points and 4 fouls so far. What is going on?

Top Bottom