***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
When the season started, MN at Northwestern was considered a top conference game. The season isn't playing out that way, but if the Gophers want to turn this season around, it needs to start tonight.

No Lynch, no Amir, but we'll have to find a way.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think Evan Eschmeyer, Billy McKinney, and Shon Morris will be donning the purple & white tonite; with Ricky Byrdsong watching from the bleachers; it's not happening. Ricky was tragically shot a few years ago if you recall.

Gophers roster depleted- 'Cats by 8.

If you think Evan Eschmeyer, Billy McKinney, and Shon Morris will be donning the purple & white tonite; with Ricky Byrdsong watching from the bleachers; it's not happening. Ricky was tragically shot a few years ago if you recall.

These are absolutely tremendous.

Another season down the ****ter.

I'm a hoops junkie in general, Gophers Basketball fanatic, I'll watch... but I've lost almost all of my excitement and optimism.

So sick of; next year is gonna be the year.

I'm a hoops junkie in general, Gophers Basketball fanatic, I'll watch... but I've lost almost all of my excitement and optimism.

Ditto. I'm going to the Wolves game tonight in part so I'm not tempted to watch the trainwreck that is about to occur somewhere outside of Evanston. Good luck tonight Gophers, we'll need it!

Is he still dead:confused:

No "Predict The Score" thread?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well, it's not as bad as the 2015-2016 season....

Yep. And just thinking of having to watch Konate play sig. minutes every game has me upset.

Usually takes about 5 minutes into the game before we hear how the Gophers are going to lose in this thread. Now we hear it well before the game even tips off.

I expect Northwestern to pack it into a zone and dare us to make 3s.

Can I play?

I'm really old, short, slow, and white but in my day, I could hit the three with the best of them.
You can't be old if you played with a 3 point circle. You are hereby renamed Bayfieldpuppy. [emoji41]

Yep. And just thinking of having to watch Konate play sig. minutes every game has me upset.
I needed a trigger warning for that....

Konate is so bad. Even when he gets a rebound he fumbles it without a shot.

Gaston grabbed a rebound and didn't fumble. Improvement.

Northwestern’s crowd might have less excitement for this game than gopherhole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom