***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

IW should start going forward. Period.

BK....not good

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mason is playing like garbage and Murphy is out. We're screwed.

Announcers compliment Djedjiou on his play, and then he reminds us why that is such a rarity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mason is playing hero ball. I will say it again, I cannot fathom the fact that Konate is a division 1 basketball player. Actually sad

Last 3 minutes.....Mn 0-5 with a TO.....oof

I wish this team could shoot from outside. It would make opponents think twice about zoning up, but until they can shoot over the zone they're screwed.

Good news, thiugh...Dan Dakich isn't announcing

Why would anyone ever play man to man against us? We always look clueless against zone.

Predict the final point spread (+ for Gophers, - for Wildcats)

That's an egregious foul by Mason.

Mason playing a fine game tonight...wow.

Mason looks like he doesn't want to be there tonight

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm thankful I chose not to drive to Rosemont tonight to watch this abomination. Last year's game at Evanston was so good.

This reminds me of the old Tubby games at Northwestern.

Season over, clap, clap....clap, clap, clap.

I’m hoping to find somethings to enjoy for the rest of the season. Seeing the underclassmen figure out Big Ten basketball would be a positive. Fitzgerald and Hurt both had nice finishes inside. If our three guards could hit from outside or drive and dish that would be cool.

Looks like we'll be fighting it out with Rutgers and Iowa to see who stays out of the basement. NW f-ing sucks this year, and we're getting taken to the shed against them. Injuries aside this is still a pathetic showing.

This game is looking similar to 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, the players gotta show up and if they don’t Pitino has gotta get them going. Everyone looks resigned. Talk about a mid-season let down. IW is the only one playing with energy. Mason is dribble dribble pull up shot. Everyone else is unprepared for the minutes they’ve been thrust into.

What other Big 10 team could lose 3 of their top six players and not stink? Not many. We are just outmanned, plain and simple. We were a six or seven-man team coming into the season. Now it’s three. Maybe we should pull an Alabama and actually play three guys?

This is pathetic. You had 4 days to prepare and NW is not good.

Top Bottom