Shama: Sid Hartman, WCCO talking contract extension

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Word is WCCO Radio and legendary Sid Hartman, who turns 98 in March, have been talking contract extension. Hartman has been part of programming at the station since the 1950s.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

What if they fired Sid? That'd be something.

What if they fired Sid? That'd be something.

He's said that if he retires, he'll be like Woody Hayes and Bear Bryant and drop dead within days. Neither 'CCO or the Strib brass want that on their conscious.

...or their consciences. I say lock him into a long-term contract now, before another paper hires him away.

...or their consciences. I say lock him into a long-term contract now, before another paper hires him away.

Nadine would hire Sid in a hot minute. Unless Tom Izzo or Bill Self wanted the job.

Well Sid I advise you not to take a 10 year contract with the upper years being the most pay. But then perhaps I shouldn't put it past you.

Well Sid I advise you not to take a 10 year contract with the upper years being the most pay. But then perhaps I shouldn't put it past you.

When Target Field opened, Reusse said he would enjoy it because he won't be alive for the next Twins ballpark. But he was sure Sid would enjoy it.

I saw Sid at the IU game!! I didn’t see him move, but I saw him!

Top Bottom