Any news on any of the visitors?

ole1710

Reaction score
Any word on any of the recruits that visited this week?

Im biased, but last night's game would have made me commit to the U! ;)

I ran into Ethan Grant after the game

he and Victor Keise were together and walking out of the stadium. He said he absolutely loved his visit, couldn't of hoped for anything more. When I asked him if he commited, or was going to commit, he said no - he was sticking to his orginal gameplan to take all of his visits (which I really respect), and then make his decision. He is going to be in town until Monday, so the extended visit is also a good sign. He just seems like a great kid, just like Vic - well spoken, polite, not full of himself, just a good kid.

I'm no expert or mind-reader, but I think the odds that he comes here are better than him not commiting to the U.

How is Vic doing with his transition to the college level? Anyone have any comments on how he looked during practices thus far?

How is Vic doing with his transition to the college level? Anyone have any comments on how he looked during practices thus far?

He's doing really well - he just has such a positive attitude. He's one of those kids that understands it's rare to play as a freshman, but is just going to keep working hard. I think he'll be a captain and a big contributor by his Jr. year, if not sooner. It sounds like he's adjusting really well, on and off the field.

Haven't been to practices, so I'll let someone else take that one...

great hands, just has to get used to the college game, looks good in practice, needs work on strength just like any other freshman

Top Bottom