No Fleck interview on Sports Huddle - 1-7-18

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
It's official. No PJ Fleck Interview on the Sports Huddle on WCCO today (Jan 7th).

In the irony department, they opened the show today with the NDSU Coach. I wasn't paying really close attention, but they did talk a little bit about the type of athletes they try to recruit. The coach mentioned how some of their better athletes were moved from offense to defense, and it wound up helping the team. Also talked about some of the NDSU players who are in the NFL. And they mentioned that NDSU will be playing a game at Target Field in 2019, I believe.

Funny note: I wanted to send an e-mail to Dave Mona to try and find out what's up with the Fleck interview segment. I went to the official WCCO radio website. They had an e-mail address for Dave Mona. I tried it. It was an outdated e-mail and came back as "could not be delivered." I will try something else. Maybe someday WCCO will update their website.

Funny note: I wanted to send an e-mail to Dave Mona to try and find out what's up with the Fleck interview segment. I went to the official WCCO radio website. They had an e-mail address for Dave Mona. I tried it. It was an outdated e-mail and came back as "could not be delivered." I will try something else. Maybe someday WCCO will update their website.

Try Washburn McReavy instead.

It's official. No PJ Fleck Interview on the Sports Huddle on WCCO today (Jan 7th).

In the irony department, they opened the show today with the NDSU Coach. I wasn't paying really close attention, but they did talk a little bit about the type of athletes they try to recruit. The coach mentioned how some of their better athletes were moved from offense to defense, and it wound up helping the team. Also talked about some of the NDSU players who are in the NFL. And they mentioned that NDSU will be playing a game at Target Field in 2019, I believe.

Perhaps in this case: "...no interview is a good interview..." There really can't be too much happening on the football scene right now. We are just patiently waiting for Fleck's first season to begin..."

Try Washburn McReavy instead.

At Washburn McReavy each call will personally be answered by a LIVE voice...a real person was going to answer every call, no matter what the time of day. I once heard Ray C. state that in one of his commercials for WMR. It was quite the little commercial. I'm still chuckling about it many years after the fact.

Top Bottom