M. Medcalf

GoldMedalCounty

Reaction score
ESPN has cut numerous people and Myron Medcalf has survived?!? How? Best answer has permission to mute the TV.

Maybe he’s paying THEM? He can’t possibly be worth being on the payroll.

Talk about dribbling a game (and probably the season) down your leg.

He forgot to put the mic by his mouth. But Dakich was horrible, talking about Indiana the whole game. You'd think he played and coached there

He forgot to put the mic by his mouth. But Dakich was horrible, talking about Indiana the whole game. You'd think he played and coached there

Dakich was also walking around the arena taking videos with his phone before the game and at halftime. Looked like a weirdo. Even worse, the videos were vertical.

Dakich was also walking around the arena taking videos with his phone before the game and at halftime. Looked like a weirdo. Even worse, the videos were vertical.

In all seriousness though, with the age of social media everyone takes their videos vertical. Otherwise it doesn't show up proper when you are putting it on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc...

It was terrible though listening to Dakich, and this is coming from a person who normally likes to listen to him when he is announcing other games. I just couldn't believe they went on for about 5 minutes with all the scandals at the U, and didn't even acknowledge the game was going on.

The best part of the game was the pregame when Dakich forgot to turn on his mic.

ESPN has cut numerous people and Myron Medcalf has survived?!? How? Best answer has permission to mute the TV.
Metcalf is likely free. He already subs for reusse. Best chance he has to make a name for himself. ESPN pulls any local guy to provide an "insider" angle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

In all seriousness though, with the age of social media everyone takes their videos vertical. Otherwise it doesn't show up proper when you are putting it on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc...

It was terrible though listening to Dakich, and this is coming from a person who normally likes to listen to him when he is announcing other games. I just couldn't believe they went on for about 5 minutes with all the scandals at the U, and didn't even acknowledge the game was going on.

Dakich was an asshat. I was asking myself how did this guy get on TV? I am surprised someone in the truck didn't cut his mic mid game for his non sense and rambling. I can't count how many times he was hyping something that wasn't worth hyping. I was waiting for the camera to pan over to Dakich to reveal his I LOVE IU tattoo.

Are you telling me he wrote an article about women's college tennis and didn't rip the gophers program? This can't be the same Myron.

Are you telling me he wrote an article about women's college tennis and didn't rip the gophers program? This can't be the same Myron.

This. There's a first for everything.

Top Bottom