Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Bootlicking!
    But Obama!
    Gaffes!

Hope you all had as good of a 4th as Howie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    A) Every time someone trots out this "Obama could only read from a teleprompter" line, I remind them of the time Fox had to cut away because Obama was eating House GOP members' lunch at their own meeting:

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...irs-gop/159818

B)

I forgot what a president looks and acts like. How far we have fallen.

A) Every time someone trots out this "Obama could only read from a teleprompter" line, I remind them of the time Fox had to cut away because Obama was eating House GOP members' lunch at their own meeting:

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...irs-gop/159818

I've read many posts on the OT Board about how the previous President could not speak without a teleprompter, and yet this proves otherwise. Either they are lying or this and other videos are lying. I'm so confused who to trust. Maybe I can find the answers I'm looking for on Townhall.com.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    I've read many posts on the OT Board about how the previous President could not speak without a teleprompter, and yet this proves otherwise. Either they are lying or this and other videos are lying. I'm so confused who to trust. Maybe I can find the answers I'm looking for on Townhall.com.
    Go to Qanon. Very reliable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post

Nah, I heard from an extremely reliable source that because a gay Republican edits Townhall.com, that makes it totally legit. I'm changing my news sources from CBS News and ABC News to Townhall.com and Hannity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post

I'm looking forward to JFK Jr. as Trump's running mate in 2020. That's still happening, right?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    In addition to Trump's profound ignorance and possible dementia, who TF are his speech writers? Even read correctly that speech was a train wreck of history. They're clearly not the best people.
    They really should not put words in the speech that he does not understand. I say this with no mockery. You can tell he has no idea what this is about, and he really is a very poor public reader. If you wonder why he returns to slogans like "lock her up" and such, it is because he finds it too challenging to read a speech. Only somebody really focusing on pronunciation would not notice he is speaking about airports and George Washington. Prompter failure or no, that simply makes zero sense. He was trying to wing it, and failed miserably. This is nothing new for him, and some people find it makes him "real". I find it a sign of someone who does not know his strengths, but hey, DJT has never been constrained by that.

Little known fact. Elizabeth Warren is actually 41 Native American individuals.

As an aside, Trump seems a bit insecure about his weight.

EDIT: It appears that someone has explained to President Stable Genius how fractions work and so he finally deleted and corrected himself. Here's the screenshot:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by justthefacts; 07-11-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Little known fact. Elizabeth Warren is actually 41 Native American individuals.

As an aside, Trump seems a bit insecure about his weight.

EDIT: It appears that someone has explained to President Stable Genius how fractions work and so he finally deleted and corrected himself. Here's the screenshot:

Also the end. MAGA!

I mean, honestly. Imagine worshiping a man who hears "one one thousand twenty fourth" and thinks that's expressed "1000/24th." That's not a typo. That's not autocrorrect. That's not misspeaking. That's having no concept of 5th grade math.

I mean, honestly. Imagine worshiping a man who hears "one one thousand twenty fourth" and thinks that's expressed "1000/24th." That's not a typo. That's not autocrorrect. That's not misspeaking. That's having no concept of 5th grade math.
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

It is because he has ZERO concept of what that fraction means, or how it would be expressed numerically. It is just parroting some one else, and he thinks he is saying the same thing. He does this a lot and anyone not him would find it embarrassing, and nobody bothers to tell him when he as broccoli in his teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    It is because he has ZERO concept of what that fraction means, or how it would be expressed numerically. It is just parroting some one else, and he thinks he is saying the same thing. He does this a lot and anyone not him would find it embarrassing, and nobody bothers to tell him when he as broccoli in his teeth.
    Please. You know that Commander Trump doesn't eat those little green trees.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Please. You know that Commander Trump doesn't eat those little green trees.
    Ok, pieces of well-done steak. Which is another major character flaw.