Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 473
  1. #1

    Default POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

    This is not a comedy bit, this is real life ****. This man is the leader of the free world.
















  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,869
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    A secure, mentally stable adult doesn't tweet or say such things.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    A secure, mentally stable adult doesn't tweet or say such things.
    Nor does a secure, mentally stable 7-year old.

  4. #4

    Default

    Sometimes life comes at you pretty fast


  5. #5

    Default

    Quiet please...Genius at work


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,433
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Quiet please...Genius at work

    What the heck is doing being around all those morons. Was he at a meeting of tOTB progressives?
    Kingdom Warriors

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    What the heck is doing being around all those morons. Was he at a meeting of tOTB progressives?
    Today isn’t your day.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,433
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    Today isn’t your day.
    And that wasn't even off my phone.
    Kingdom Warriors

  9. #9

    Default

    I for one am absolutely shocked that Trump is acting pretty much like he has for the last 30-40 years or so that he's been in the public eye. Who would have thought?????

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    35,178
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Even his most loyal OTB defenders can't defend this. Sad. God help us all.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plausible Deniability View Post
    I for one am absolutely shocked that Trump is acting pretty much like he has for the last 30-40 years or so that he's been in the public eye. Who would have thought?????
    Yeah but most of us were smart enough to reject that at the voting booth.

  12. #12

    Default

    You do have to admit, though, that it's turning out to be a very consensual Presidency.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    35,178
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    You do have to admit, though, that it's turning out to be a very consensual Presidency.
    The people said no, but the acreage said yes.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Even his most loyal OTB defenders can't defend this. Sad. God help us all.
    Nobody can defend it. I wonder which will run out of steam first, trumps tweets or the (now) manufactured outrage over them. He has to be doing it on purpose. So I guess it will have to be the latter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15

    Default

    It is legitimately outrageous that this country elected this jackass. That’s not manufactured. He is an international embarrassment. It’s not even debatable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •