Coffey out vs Indiana

dahlm051

Reaction score
Unfortunate #Gophers news this morning: Richard Coffey (@CoffeyUnlimited) tells me that his son, Amir, has a HAGL lesion, right shoulder. He's out today. Happened during the Illinois game. Amir was able to fight through to finish that game. He'll rehab it, for now.

Saw this on Twitter

HAGL lesion? Funny how common sports injuries/maladies have fancy new names. Remember when there were shoulder strains, ankle sprains, shin splints, Staph infections, pulled hamstrings, and bruises?

A quick internet read on this injury is not positive. If it is a HAGL lesion, the definition I read says that surgery is often the only way to fix the problem. So, best case scenario - a fairly lengthy rehab. Worst-case scenario - surgery.

I was reading up on it, if he needs surgery....the recovery time is often up to 6 months. Keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!

When it rains, it pours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keeps getting better. Smdh

I swear a Lakota shaman is laughing somewhere...
Now to cheer for those who are giving their best effort.

Season over.

Lol, your take is harsh but anyone can find truth in it. I'll back it off to I don't like our chances. Wait until PJ encourages two or three football guys to fill in and help out his friend Richard...then we'll be all good. :rolleyes:

Remember the Iron 5?

Didn't Winfield walk on that squad? So maybe a fb player or a baseball player? Maybe even a trickster, or I suppose they are doing the indoor track thing now, eh?

Also remember Dusty Rychart!! We need something right now.

#freejarvis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I swear a Lakota shaman is laughing somewhere...
Now to cheer for those who are giving their best effort.

Any truth to the rumor that Williams Arena was built over an ancient Native American burial ground? This could be like the movie "Poltergeist." (the original - not the crappy remake)

How about Woz? He should be available after the CF Showcase.

Have mercy on us Ghost of Gangelhoff.

Top Bottom