***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Providence picks up a win over #5 Xavier.

The strongest steel is forged through the hottest fires! I am sick and tired of people talking smack about this program and the 15 other young men who have done nothing wrong.

It might be the flu talking...but I'm fired up about this game. Let's come out angry and kick Archie Miller back to Bloomington. I hope Mason and IW make Indiana look foolish for not bringing Mckinley Wright from Dayton.
SKI U MAH

H*** yea! I'm with this! Let's hope this puts a chip on the team's collective shoulder and they play with some serious intensity!

Mason steps up big. Murphy steps up big. Hurt takes the next step. If McBrayer has a hot hand, we win going away.

Go Gophers!

If you think Uwe Blab, Randy Wittman, and Ted Kitchell; coached by the General Robert Montgomery Knight will be standing on the raised floor this afternoon- it ain't happening. However, with the Gopher squad in turmoil with Lynch and Coffey out; IU has enough weapons for a 6 point win.

I'd be happy to lose by 10 at this point.

oof, this Syracuse-Notre Dame game (on ESPN-2 ahead of our game) is ugly. 38-34 with 8:00 to go.

Is there still time to change my score prediction?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gophers win going away. Bakary with a double double

This is my first time listening to dakich this year.

Make it stop

Jfc how do I get alternative audio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dakitch may as well have brought his red pom poms with him.

Terrible defense by the gophers so far. Lazy recovering, bad positioning defending screens.

Konate and Gaston are every bit as bad as feared.

Sometime needs to tell pitino that you don’t always need bakary or Gaston on the court. The more they are on the court the worse off we are.

Washington is too good at passing for bakary. Every time he makes a good pass bakary turns it over.

The bigs haven’t been big so far. Let’s hope that with more playing time they loosen up and just catch the ball.

Dakitch may as well have brought his red pom poms with him.

He is the worst. Not only does he bleed crimson and cream, but always shows his distaste for Mn ever since they beat his a$$

Konate has played well (other Games) in small spurts - he looks terrible so far and dediou omg

Bakery is an excellent representative of the U but sadly he is not a BIG caliber center. Watching him try to catch and shoot is painful.

Dakitch and Myron P Metcalf? I may have to turn this off.

Myron must be so happy that this whole Lynch situation popped.

Dakich just said he’d have kicked him off the team while at the same time saying it is not fair to the kid.

Top Bottom