***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Now we go back 46 years of reminiscing about Mn controversies

Myron better stick to writing...dude talks like he’s had a twelve pack when they cut to him!

I liked that low angle so I couldn’t tell what was happening

Myron will sit down tonight with his diary:

Dear diary,

Best day ever!

It’ll be pretty funny if we win. Everyone involved in the game will be sad. The refs, dakich, the halftime table.

We now have a new topic, lack of conditioning and endurance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wish our fans in the good seats would get up and make some noise when it’s appropriate.

If only Indiana was good... I could be optimistic from this outcome.

Dan Dakich proves my theory that in this life, there are more horse's asses than there are horses

Usually don’t say anything about the announcers but Dakich openly rooting for IU is something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is interesting to watch this game. I’ve heard more criticism during this game of the gophers athletics program than I’ve ever heard ESPN insult Baylor athletics. Does this mean if a penn State basketball player gets in trouble in 7 years they will bring up Sandusky?

Normally I don't like it when people bash announcers as some of you may well remember in my past posts. These guys are absolutely horrible. Somehow hoping that these guys will be suspended or something. Not sure what has to be done to report these two.

wtf Is the deal with f’n dachich and his man love with Indiana - I’m about to file a me#to complaint

If only Murphy could grab 4 more boards, the Gophs win this game and someone in the stands punches Dakich and Myron, well tha5 would make my year.

(Minnesota scores) dakich: Konate travelled.
(Indiana scores) dakich: look at how well Indiana curls with the ball
(Minnesota scores) dakich: I told you mason was going to score
(Indiana misses): Indiana has been cutting up Minnesota with slashes all night, why stop?
(Minnesota scores) dakich: bad scoring line up for Indiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf Is the deal with f’n dachich and his man love with Indiana - I’m about to file a me#to complaint

The only thing missing is him yelling yes after every made basket by Indiana.

Indian's gotten about 10 calls in a row and Dakitch whines about an and 1. Unreal.

Top Bottom