***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hurt showing why he's a bench warmer...

Even worse than I had feared. What can you say? Need talent to win.

Even worse than I had feared. What can you say? Need talent to win.

How could being down 1 while playing like crap be worse than you feared?
What was your fear?

3 for 15 from 2 pt range - hitting 3’s keeping them in it - Murphy is in a funk (like last year) he needs to get his mojo back or we are cooked

Played nervous. Shots weren't falling. Murph out a significant amount, but only down 1. *knocks on wood* feel okay right now

Does Konate play with peanut butter on his hands? I’m sorry but I just don’t see it with Hurt. The kid NEVER shoots and he’s not much of a rebounder. We want him to be good but he is not. Period

Gaston is better than Konate. You can't convince me otherwise after watching this half.

Does Konate play with peanut butter on his hands? I’m sorry but I just don’t see it with Hurt. The kid NEVER shoots and he’s not much of a rebounder. We want him to be good but he is not. Period

I dont see it with Hurt either, on either side of the ball. Want him to be good but he just does not have enough pop

Happy to be down by 1, hopefully we regroup and win this game. The color guy said it looked like aau ball, our offense is almost non existent- it has descended to 1 on 1 basketball. Obviously we are short handed, but it is ugly. On defense we aren't blocking out and have given up, like, 9 offensive boards. Murph only has 2 boards and 5 points. If we win Murph comes alive in the second half.

Go Gophers!!!!!

I dont see it with Hurt either, on either side of the ball. Want him to be good but he just does not have enough pop

The reason a lot of people like him is because the ball moves really well on offense when he's in. The problem is that Amir usually has to be in at the same time to make it work.

Gaston is better than Konate. You can't convince me otherwise after watching this half.

At least Gaston can do a few things on offense. My 11 month old daughter has better hands than Konate.

It's had to tell, do the announcers want Indiana to win?

Can we have PJ work with Konate and Diedhiou on their hands?

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

The reason a lot of people like him is because the ball moves really well on offense when he's in. The problem is that Amir usually has to be in at the same time to make it work.
I can find a kid off the intramural league who can pass the ball around and do NOTHING else

Who’s gonna step it up in the second half. Indiana is giving us a chance to win this. They have better athletes but have made a lot of mistakes.

Did you all know we like to go on runs?

Did you all know we like to go on runs?

Maybe Lynch should have gone on a run in January and May of 2016. It might have been better for the team.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom