***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I hope I never have to listen to Dakich again. Absolutely awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A game and a season that kicks us straight in the gut. Ski U Mah.

Murphy 18 pts...9 rebounds...1 brain fart

I'm not a big blame the refs guy, but there have been some gawdawful calls in these last 3 minutes.

What a frickin' fiasco. Kiss NCAA tourney hopes goodbye. NIT is 50/50. Horrible execution, bonehead plays, missed FT, Pitino head up arse.

MN sports- expect the worst

The Northwestern game is a must win now.

Dakich just jacked off right on the air. Guy should be prohibited from calling Indiana games for absolute lack of professionalism and objectivity.

Otherwise, a loss that should've been a win against a below average team.

Dakich just jacked off right on the air. Guy should be prohibited from calling Indiana games for absolute lack of professionalism and objectivity.

Otherwise, a loss that should've been a win against a below average team.

Him and Myron are getting together as we speak for a circle jerk.

What a frickin' fiasco. Kiss NCAA tourney hopes goodbye. NIT is 50/50. Horrible execution, bonehead plays, missed FT, Pitino head up arse.

MN sports- expect the worst

Easy.

This is definitely not an NCAA team, but definitely is an NIT team. They have Coffey today they win. Konate and Hurt offer very little offensively. Too many missing pieces. Some self inflicted, others not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so F^&(*&(_ tired of F()&((*^& choking Minnesota players. How many F)(&_&( years in a row is it going to be where we have guys go to the line and miss with the game on the line? How many F)(*&&_( years in a row is it going to be with guys coughing the ball up in key spots. If either Dupree or Jordan simply makes their F'ing free throws AT HOME...F(*&R*

Also big thanks to Bakary Konate, Michael Hurt, and Gaton Diedhiou for their performances today and a huge shout out to Richard Pitino for keeping two of those guys around for 4 years. They literally hurt my eyes with how terrible they played today. We would have been better taking a page out of the Alabama playbook and just rolling with 3 guys.

Bad loss MN.. Fu@k you Dakich. Minnesota has a much brighter future than Indiana.

You can crap on the reserves all you want, but it was our veterans who failed to put this game away.

Easy.

This is definitely not an NCAA team, but definitely is an NIT team. They have Coffey today they win. Konate and Hurt offer very little offensively. Too many missing pieces. Some self inflicted, others not.

That's all well and good. But it sounds like Coffey is out at least two weeks. We're fairly screwed.

Terrible inbounds pass by Hurt, missed FTs by upper classmen and panic in an end of game situation. The once promising season is now very much Tubby like.

Free money to fade team rest of season. Hit on +8 and ML

Now we get to see what Pitino has got. Can he rally the troops? This season is far from over.

Konate and Hurt were brutal - Indiana hadtons of offensive rebounds because konate has no idea how to track the ball or box out

Easy.

They won't make the NIT.

If Washington is healthy, the line-up should be Washington, Mason, McBreyer, Fitzgerald and Murphy. .

Wew. A lot of people on this forum give up so damn easily.

The season is absolutely over.

They still have at least 15 games remaining. Half the season remains. If its over for you quite watching until next November.

Top Bottom