***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Dakich has no clue that the 2nd one happened before the 1st.

Really want his audio off ! Do not care to hear his biased opinion.

So how long is Dakich going to milk this story??:horse:

Can’t keep saying second incident when he was cleared in the first incident.

You are going to clear him and then hold that clearance against the program?

So how long is Dakich going to milk this story??:horse:

I think Dakich is an awful commentator, but it happened yesterday, it's not milking it to talk about it for 5 minutes, my gosh lol

Well Pitino didn't know about it until October though.

I know. But they're saying they should have kicked him off immediately because he "didn't learn anything from the 1st incident." which would require a time machine.

Dakich has no clue that the 2nd one happened before the 1st.
There is no second one.

There was an incident he was cleared for both criminally and by the EOAA and their was an incident that now has him suspended.

This has nothing to do with Lynch comments but the tv announcers have to be the two biggest idiots I've ever heard announce a game. Just a couple of morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. But they're saying they should have kicked him off immediately because he "didn't learn anything from the 1st incident." which would require a time machine.

Uhhh I don't think it's about "learning something", it's "you've been involved in two sexual assault investigations at any time, that doesn't fly here" lol

Konate was totally winded and couldn’t get up the court the last play

I think Dakich is an awful commentator, but it happened yesterday, it's not milking it to talk about it for 5 minutes, my gosh lol

Yep. I cant disagree with anything Dakich has said.

And this team is looking at a 6-12 B10 record without Coffey back soon. What a disaster. Just stop playing Konate, he's awful and won't get better.

Dakich should never be allowed an Indiana game again. He has done no research on Minnesota, and only comments on he play of Indiana’s young players.

5 minutes??? He's talked about it before the game started, at the start of the game, and now it's almost 3/4 of the way throughh the first half!

How long are we going to sit Mason?

Dakich should never be allowed an Indiana game again. He has done no research on Minnesota, and only comments on he play of Indiana’s young players.

But he's friends with "one of us" (Barriero). [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am following this from London. Can someone please talk about the game and provide a score occasionally? Thank you - much appreciated.

I am following this from London. Can someone please talk about the game and provide a score occasionally? Thank you - much appreciated.

32-25 Indiana and going down hill.

Konate and Gaston are beyond horrible. And before the season we heard how excited we were to have Fitzgerald. He is garbage as well.

3 min left 1st half. IU up 32-25

If you are playing a big body just to play a big body, they should be able to do big body things like foul people hard at least.

Stop playing those two. We would be better off going small and running. Murphy or Fitzgerald guard the 5. It is like playing 5-4 on defense and offensively it is like playing 4 on 5 plus having a large obstacle blocking the lane.

If you have the internet to check this why not check the score online?

Very little ball movement offensively. Effort lacking occasionally, but defensively doing okay. Need better passing

Hurt hasn’t tried a shot yet - mason trying to take over - murphys been out with two fouls( he was late on at lest 4 rotation where the shot wide open 3-3’s) terrible rebounding without Murphy in

We just don't have shooters who are confident and we are far too easy to guard when 4 guys stand around watching Mason dribble.

Thank goodness Fitzgerald was granted a 6th year.

Top Bottom