***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well here we are, another year, another team self inflicted wounds. All we can do is support the guys on the floor tomorrow. They deserve that support. Our fan base has rallied around teams like this before and tomorrow should be no different. Let's be LOUD tomorrow.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still my team. Go Gophs!

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

I hope the guys that are still here go on a hot streak and get the great season they have worked so hard for.

In addition, if Lynch is innocent, I hope his appeal is won quickly enough for him to see the floor again. There must be hope of that behind the scenes or he would not be practicing. The fact that he is practicing leads me to believe that Coyle and Pitino see this as not exactly an open and shut case. In the past Pitino has let go of others fairly quickly. If he is guilty- then so be it.

Coffey is out today

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Coffey is out today

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My guess at the starting lineup:

Washington
Mason
McBrayer
Hurt
Murphy

Or if we wanna go bigger, sub Konate for Washington

My guess at the starting lineup:

Washington
Mason
McBrayer
Hurt
Murphy

Or if we wanna go bigger, sub Konate for Washington

For today, maybe, with Davis out. But we'll be struggling to rebound with Hurt at the 4 and Murphy at the 5 against bigger, stronger teams. Even if BK can't catch/rebound, he creates space for our other guys with his strength.

Anyone know where I can watch the game today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you think Uwe Blab, Randy Wittman, and Ted Kitchell; coached by the General Robert Montgomery Knight will be standing on the raised floor this afternoon- it ain't happening. However, with the Gopher squad in turmoil with Lynch and Coffey out; IU has enough weapons for a 6 point win.

If you think Uwe Blab, Randy Wittman, and Ted Kitchell; coached by the General Robert Montgomery Knight will be standing on the raised floor this afternoon- it ain't happening. However, with the Gopher squad in turmoil with Lynch and Coffey out; IU has enough weapons for a 6 point win.

Gophers will win surprisingly easily.

Disappointing news with Coffey. Especially with it looking like an extended period of time. Ugh

Except for that those players now include two of the best players in the Big Ten (if not the nation) in Mason and Murphy. Plus a Top 60 PG recruit.

This is true but Washington's effect on the game is quite similar to Carlos Morris at this point.

IW's story on Instagram indicates he has the flu too. When it rains, it pours

Edit: Nevermind, already another thread on this topic

The strongest steel is forged through the hottest fires! I am sick and tired of people talking smack about this program and the 15 other young men who have done nothing wrong.

It might be the flu talking...but I'm fired up about this game. Let's come out angry and kick Archie Miller back to Bloomington. I hope Mason and IW make Indiana look foolish for not bringing Mckinley Wright from Dayton.
SKI U MAH

Wow, this week continues to get better. First Lynch, then Coffey and now possibly IW? Whats next?

Top Bottom