Design our New Football Field Turf

This would be awesome.
Exactly what the kids would like.
Press coverage and marketing galore.
Let's do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that we'd do this, but with PJ Fleck's face at Midfield. Goldy is so BPJ.

kC3Tt0z.jpg

Yeah, I like it. [emoji14] We would never know exactly where we are on the field. The refs could totally screw us with bad ball spots.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Redo the image with the yard lines in maroon. That’ll’ work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me old fashioned, but I'd love to see Natural Grass with a block M at the 50. Do whatever you want in the end zones.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd love to see Natural Grass with a block M at the 50. Do whatever you want in the end zones.
Natural grass just isn't feasible today on a cost level. Especially with how much use the field gets.

TCF Field.jpg
Turning's much better at graphics than I am, but here it is with gold vs yellow and maroon stripes versus white. I have no idea how to get Goldie back in the middle of the field.

He went with a more personalized version.

1WDBep3.jpg

Even better.

Can we get the oars as hashmarks?
Also, I'd like PJ on the 50, and Goldy on both 25's.

The left end zone should have F.A.M.I.L.Y instead of Row the Boat.
Row the boat should run along both sidelines where the oars are currently.

Then I think we have it.

I like the Gold field with Maroon end zones, sidelines and hash marks.

MINNESOTA in both end zones B1G and Goldy logos at the 25s with The classic block M at midfield. No green at all and no RTW reference.

That trademark belongs to the coach, not the university.

Minnesota in each end zone, but replace the E with

DP6kQ7RUEAEGmmg.jpg

I really like this logo from the practice facility turf. I hope they incorporate it somehow at TCF... I think it could be marketable on apparel as well.

I would like to have the Block M in the center, then have the end zones be gold with Minnesota written in maroon. I'd like the "M" for Minnesota in the end zone be in the Block M shape, too. The alternate state shape logo above with the star on the Twin Cities is a nice touch, too, would love for those to be added somewhere.

Such a bad look, it's a logo not a font.

It could be a font. Early renderings of TCF had used a version of the block font and IMO it looks pretty good

Minnesota.jpg

This also doesn't look too bad

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

With that yellow field, scoring would increase 10 fold. Everyone would be doing everything possible to get the hell off the yellow part and into safe zone. People would run to the end zones or just run out of bounds for no particular reason at all. Just to get a break from full frontal yellow.

Another advantage to having gold turf, if we go full banana we can do this anywhere on the field.

It could be a font. Early renderings of TCF had used a version of the block font and IMO it looks pretty good

View attachment 5351

This also doesn't look too bad

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Looks bad, but better as a sculpture than painted/printed.

Carroll Field.jpg So far I don't think anyone has naming rights for our turf. Think this would get Quinn to come our way?

Top Bottom