***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wife just walked in to see what all the yelling was about. Brought me a Jameson double...hopefully that calms the nerves.

Getting pretty bad when you're complaining about the announcers. Turn the sound off then if that is going to bother you. Appears that some people have pretty thin skin.

Wife just walked in to see what all the yelling was about. Brought me a Jameson double...hopefully that calms the nerves.

Looks like you picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

I think the fact that Gladden is so awful makes him sound better.

Lol, I was thinking the EXACT opposite! Gladden is so absurd and aloof that he gives an edge to the otherwise vanilla and semi-lukewarm Provos

And a little touch of defense and all ends well.
(Jim Mora's incredulous voice) Defense!? Defense? Now you want us to start playing Defense?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He was running fast break because he thought Murphy had the steal. Fumble. Unlucky bounce. 5 point swing by Murphy not handling that ball. It happens.
Agreed. But sometimes there's too much gambling by this team on defense. That's what happened there.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Getting pretty bad when you're complaining about the announcers. Turn the sound off then if that is going to bother you. Appears that some people have pretty thin skin.

It's awkward watching a game alone in complete silence.. very strange listening to the clock's tick tock and my own breathing

Lynch huge the last 5 minutes on both ends. Great to see.

Ill need a 5th just to sleep tonight

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Murphy had a quiet 17 and 17 tonight I thought

Due to the Illini comeback not much use of the bench sans IW. Was hoping to see a little more Hurt and Harris.

That was a bit of poor sportsmanship at the end there.

Murphy had a quiet 17 and 17 tonight I thought

The points were quiet because they came late. He was a beast on the glass all game. So cool to see that graphic keep getting flashed up with him and Duncan, some nice company to be in.

Due to the Illini comeback not much use of the bench sans IW. Was hoping to see a little more Hurt and Harris.

If this is a preview of his B1G playing time, I won't be shocked if Harris transfers.

I honestly think that the team might be better with hurt starting and Mcbrayer off the bench. Even though Mcbrayer clearly needs to play more minutes having Mcbrayer off the bench would allow us to have a little firepower there.

Could start hurt and play him for 10 minutes and have Mcbrayer off the bench playing 25-30

Cheap move by Illini player on Mason at the end. Glad Nate didn't give up the ball while there was time on the clock.

Cheap move by Illini player on Mason at the end. Glad Nate didn't give up the ball while there was time on the clock.

First time I had ever seen someone do that. Pretty bad.

Yes. All we needed was for him to tweak the ankle on that BS.

Top Bottom