***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Can't keep making stupid mistakes. Dumb turnovers.

Illinois has really stepped up their D and they are showing they can score inside. Time to really clamp down on defense.

Finally we have switched defenses for once!!!! It confused Illinois. Just like Illinois messed us up with a switch to a zone. Change up the defenses and I think that it will be successful.

Home Cookin is off and TV Teddy is on. Sigh.

If we lose this game I am going to blame washington’s 0/2 in the first half as why we lost

Ugly 45 seconds there

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awful officials as typical of college basketball. Both ways.

Sometimes when a guy drives the officials decide if it is a foul or not before the guy attempts the shot

Konate = 5 fouls

Sometimes when a guy drives the officials decide if it is a foul or not before the guy attempts the shot
Yeah, they anticipate the play before it even happens. With that said, Illinois is a lot more lively at the moment and are therefore getting the benefit of the doubt a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Why do I have an awful feeling that Frank Williams will come out of the crowd and hit a last second winner for Illinois?

WTF was that on the inbounds. Did we turn it over or did they change the call?

The sad thing about that Konate illegal screen is that it looks as though he actually doesn't know what he did wrong

We're going to lose this. Welcome to the bubble.

FOR F... SAKE

I recognize there are runs in games but this is embarrassing, especially at home. These last 10 minutes are going to tell us a lot about this team.

We're going to lose this. Welcome to the bubble.

There's no bubble when you are losing home games to Illinois.

Our bench is so God awful that if the starters aren't stellar, this is a pretty bad team.

We've let a bad team outscore us 43-27 over a long stretch.

Dejan vu. Goofs have done this before against the Illini. They just can't seem to put them away.

Ball movement (or lack thereof) has been an issue the last few possessions.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom