***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The Big Ten portion of the schedule resumes tonight at The Barn and we still don't know the fate of Nate Mason. Illinois is more than capable of beating us, so we cannot take this game lightly. Big Ten season is big boy time. Let's lace them up and knock them down.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness!

I was suffering from a cold last night, and thought that last night was game day. I kept looking for this thread and started panicking! I almost started it myself, but thought better, and was concerned about bad juju.

Then it hit me.

Thank goodness!

I was suffering from a cold last night, and thought that last night was game day. I kept looking for this thread and started panicking! I almost started it myself, but thought better, and was concerned about bad juju.

Then it hit me.

This program needs no more bad juju, we've had a lifetime of it already.

It starts with defense, pressure the Illini into turnovers and run them out of the gym!

This game worries me if Nate can't play. Illinois has played up and down this year, but their victory against Missouri (and two close Big Ten losses) showed they can play with good teams. All Gopher fans know the whooping we've received at the hands of the Illini over the past two decades. Here's to hoping last year's win in Champaign will start a winning streak for us!

If you think Nick Weatherspoon, Kendall Gill, and Dee Brown, coached by Lou Henson are coming out the Williams Arena locker room; you are sadly mistaken. Gophers by 9 in an ugly one.

If you think Nick Weatherspoon, Kendall Gill, and Dee Brown, coached by Lou Henson are coming out the Williams Arena locker room; you are sadly mistaken. Gophers by 9 in an ugly one.

I like this recent addition to the In-Game thread.

Gophers roll with or without Mason. Gonna be a yawner, and not just because of the 8pm tip-off

Mason is playing

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I hope he isn’t misdiagnosed and that he doesn’t suffer long term damage

-gopherhole poster

The over-dramatic pointing by the one ref is quite annoying.

Such great intensity all around to start, I think Lynch narrowly avoided two fouls

Love the defense

They are physical. We need to keep being aggressive or they’ll end up beating us up all night. If we attack they’ll all foul out.

WOOOOHOOO!

Nice effort so far. Time to take advantage of this bonus situation...

Just tuned in, looked at box score and Murphy with 4 offensive RBs, then his slam!

Pass the ball IW

Washington is such a freshmen but I really like his skill level

Top Bottom