Predict The Score vs Illinois 1-3-18 at The Barn .

Hey y'all, friendly Illini fan here. Y'all should be the favorites in this game, and I'd predict a score of 78-71. A quick rundown of what to expect from Illinois..
We play an aggresive denial defense, and rank #23rd in the nation in turnovers forced. Our best post defense this year, has been our exterior defense lol. We play 3-4 freshman a night, depending on if Finke/Black get into foul trouble. When we played Mizzou, we double and tripled Tilmon almost every time he got the ball. I expect your big guy to have close to a 20/10 night at least as long as you feed him the ball, but the matchup between him and Black will be a good one to watch (Black had 20/11 against Mizzou's bigs). Our best freshman so far has been Trent Frazier, averaging about 17/3/2 steals a game last 5 games or so. But he reminds me a lot of Washington, both really quick, and have the ability to get their own shot. We play a completly different style than Groce-ball, and has been the reason for us to stay in games against superior talent. We have lost ALL of our games due to late game execution being PITIFUL, this team could easily be 15-0 right now, or 7-8. should be an exciting game, this is my first time watching a full Gopher game this year. Good luck!

Gophers 89 - Ill 71 with Mason
Gophers 71 - Ill 73 without Mason

Top Bottom