***OFFICIAL HARVARD AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nice fast break. Washington to Coffey to Hurt. Keep it going.

The subzero temps are affecting them. Cold outside, cold on the court.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The announcers are good except calling Washington's shot difficult. I don't think that shot is for Washington. That is his game.

Sweet Jelly by IW. He's also leading the team in rebounds with 11

Hurt playing with much more confidence. Making things happen

Murph with 15th consecutive double double. Nice!

If only Washington could make a shot...

When he does, he will be dangerous. Please tell me he is a better shooter than this.

Great effort today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harvard covered so that was easy win since Mason out. Didn't watch but was Isaiah just taking terrible layups again or what?

Harvard covered so that was easy win since Mason out. Didn't watch but was Isaiah just taking terrible layups again or what?

Definitely some forced shots, but overall just playing very aggressively.
I didn't come away from this game thinking "another Miami" at all.
He's going to be really good.

Great return by McBrayer. Pretty solid work off the bench from Hurt. Good overall team defense.

Washington....9 points on 17.5 shots (FTA = .5 shots). I like his length and aggressiveness but...ugh. He also had only two assists.

I liked what I saw out of Coffey and McBrayer. IW11 put in a solid performance for a true freshman. Our big men concern me. Lynch didn't seem to control the paint. He got pushed around more than a dominant big guy should. He looked sluggish. It was embarrassing to see him get an offensive rebound and then get his shot blocked right under the basket.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Didn't watch but was Isaiah just taking terrible layups again or what?

Seems like he believes he can convert every drive to the hoop regardless of traffic. Too bad he normally finishes with that unreliable high floater.

Most of Washington’s shots were solid and good drives. Just couldn’t catch a break. He had a good game in my opinion. Mcbrayer was outstanding. Hurt had his best game. People stepped up when lynch and Murphy didn’t have their best game. Funny how Murphy didn’t dominate like he has at times but still had a double double.

Washington took a lot of shots but a handful were at the end of the shot clock when he had no choice. A lot of extra passes today. Many unnecessary.

Been very impressed with Coffey on the defensive end this year. He's playing a complete game.

Most of Washington’s shots were solid and good drives. Just couldn’t catch a break. He had a good game in my opinion. Mcbrayer was outstanding. Hurt had his best game. People stepped up when lynch and Murphy didn’t have their best game. Funny how Murphy didn’t dominate like he has at times but still had a double double.

Agree. He just forced a few at the end cuz he knew he was close to a double double. Most were decent looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do like Washington’s ability to push the pace. He is a rebound that he threw a long outlet to Coffey who hit Hurt for an easy dunk. No assist for Washington but he really made the play happen.

With Coffey’s ability to run the floor and a guy like Hurt or Curry (next year) doing the same, those quick outlets make for easy buckets

Arkansas home win vs #17 tenn and Bama beating #5 (how that high?) A&M. Helps out the SOS

I do like Washington’s ability to push the pace. He is a rebound that he threw a long outlet to Coffey who hit Hurt for an easy dunk. No assist for Washington but he really made the play happen.

With Coffey’s ability to run the floor and a guy like Hurt or Curry (next year) doing the same, those quick outlets make for easy buckets

Sweetest play of the game.

Top Bottom