***OFFICIAL HARVARD AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Our back court is hobbled, but hopefully the week off heals the boys. The Big Ten season awaits, but not before a solid program in Harvard comes to the Barn. With Tommy Amaker roaming the sidelines, the Barn outta be rocking.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May need a beer coat, but I’ll be there.

If you think Jeremy Lin, Saul Mariaschin, or Ed Smith are coming out of the Williams Arena locker room tomorrow you are sadly mistaken.

Gophers by 19.

If you think Jeremy Lin, Saul Mariaschin, or Ed Smith are coming out of the Williams Arena locker room tomorrow you are sadly mistaken.

Gophers by 19.

Or Zach Puchtel (potentially out of either locker room).

Go Gophers!!

Mason in streets clothes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks like DB is gonna play

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bad start to game - Murphy 0 fer - Hurt came in and we made run

Don’t think Murphy is going to get a double double today

Coffey goes long stretches where he is too passive offensively.

Isaiah's played a decent game...shots just aren't falling for him yet. Excited about what he can be when they do.

Edit: It's not he's taking bad shots. Just for his confidence it'd be good to see him knock a couple down. Otherwise he's done a good job moving the ball and has made a couple good hustle plays.

1st half FG %:
harvard: 29.0%
harvard midwest: 28.6%

He’s getting good looks - something off with his fundamentals?

A lot of it's mental I think. He's visibly upset with himself when he misses. His shooting form is fine for the most part. There's minor tweaks (like fixing the fact he kinda twists his body left at the peak of his jumper) but it's nothing that can't be fixed. He just needs to see a couple go down in the worst way right now.

Murpy’s Been slow on rotations all game - matador d on dunk - going to get dd - but I would put in someone that wants to play defense

Murpy’s Been slow on rotations all game - matador d on dunk - going to get dd - but I would put in someone that wants to play defense

All year actually. His weak close outs leave so many open 3’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of it's mental I think. He's visibly upset with himself when he misses. His shooting form is fine for the most part. There's minor tweaks (like fixing the fact he kinda twists his body left at the peak of his jumper) but it's nothing that can't be fixed. He just needs to see a couple go down in the worst way right now.

I agree he has had a lot of good looks. Some great drives and just missing some short jumpers - Just not falling but taking very good shots.

Neither team shooting well at all actually.

Time to put them away now and stretch this lead to 20 plus

Top Bottom