Anyone get a picture of scoreboard with FINAL score?

MGGopher

Reaction score
I wanted to get a picture of the scoreboard with the final score and "00:00" on the clock, but JUST as the clock ticked to all zeros, the scoreboard switched to the fireworks display...as if I couldn't already see them directly overhead. Anyway, I waited about 10 minutes for the final score to go back up, but it never did. Anyone with a picture of this care to post? Thanks!

How's This?

0:12 to go...

Attachments

• DSCF1265.jpg
    DSCF1265.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 120

That's funny my wife took a picture with 13 seconds left.

Sorry, I think I was a little click happy

I wanted to get a picture of the scoreboard with the final score and "00:00" on the clock, but JUST as the clock ticked to all zeros, the scoreboard switched to the fireworks display...as if I couldn't already see them directly overhead. Anyway, I waited about 10 minutes for the final score to go back up, but it never did. Anyone with a picture of this care to post? Thanks!

but here's my pic with :01 seconds to go...(and one of the fireworks you got to see in person ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3196.jpg
    IMG_3196.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3197.jpg
    IMG_3197.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 80

I tried as well and didnt expect them to pull the scoreboard down so quick. The picture with the :01 is nice.

I waited around as well.

BIG THANKS to Highwayman & GopherLady! I'm planning to make a nice, framed poster with the planned panoramic, our game tickets, and some pics from the game (including one of these scoreboard shots)...so many thanks!

Do you have a screen capture tool? I was video-ing the last few seconds and got a shot of the scoreboard as it counted down to 0. you can stop the video right at the exact time it changes to 0 before it goes to the fireworks and take a screenshot of it. quality will not be very good, but its better than nothing.

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/1153972896251" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1153972896251" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

Top Bottom