GI Early Signing Period Superlatives

Terell Smith could be the fastest player in the conference? He is going to play as a freshman and special teams next year. He and Winfield are fast enough to cover slot guys so the depth there is nice to have. One thing we have never complained about since Kill was hired was CB's. I think Coach Mo will have a better product this year because of the newcomers and overall healthiness of the roster. Young but talented. I am excited for this team next year but in 2019 I expect a 8 win year at least.

Terell Smith could be the fastest player in the conference? He is going to play as a freshman and special teams next year. He and Winfield are fast enough to cover slot guys so the depth there is nice to have. One thing we have never complained about since Kill was hired was CB's. I think Coach Mo will have a better product this year because of the newcomers and overall healthiness of the roster. Young but talented. I am excited for this team next year but in 2019 I expect a 8 win year at least.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT! post his 10.32 in the 100 meters and convert it to a 40 time.

Really hope Vic V and Bateman pan out. Tough for a freshman like Bateman, but it can happen at that position. Veramontes had a couple of rough games at the end of the season. Think they will rely on his legs more than the arm next year. Looking forward to see how the o-line shapes up. Count me as excited again......

Do not, I repeat DO NOT! post his 10.32 in the 100 meters and convert it to a 40 time.

Really hope Vic V and Bateman pan out. Tough for a freshman like Bateman, but it can happen at that position. Veramontes had a couple of rough games at the end of the season. Think they will rely on his legs more than the arm next year. Looking forward to see how the o-line shapes up. Count me as excited again......

So you’re telling me he doesn’t run a 3.8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are good worries to worry about. I am so happy PJ Fleck did not burn many red shirts.

take your time and explain where I mentioned 40 times. I literally have no idea why you wrote that.

Top Bottom