QB helped Get two of his IMG Academy linemen to follow him to Minnesota - Strib

Pure guess (and none of my business) is combination of both A and B.
I base that off of IMG's Tuition costs, having 2 children play at IMG, and then comparing to U of MN's Cost of Attendance. A student can attend the U of MN for 2 years and pay less than the cost of 1 year of at IMG.

And that's not even factoring in 529 plans.

Agreed. Attending IMG is a strong indicator that a free college tuition is not a driver in someone's decision making process. Same situation as attending Shattuck for Hockey, tuition room and board are 40K. You are doing it to give the kid every possible advantage that money can buy. Potentially you might see it as a financial gain if they turn pro, but most people who spend that just have the wherewithal to do so and choose to do it.

Agreed. Attending IMG is a strong indicator that a free college tuition is not a driver in someone's decision making process. Same situation as attending Shattuck for Hockey, tuition room and board are 40K. You are doing it to give the kid every possible advantage that money can buy. Potentially you might see it as a financial gain if they turn pro, but most people who spend that just have the wherewithal to do so and choose to do it.

I see in a recent Florida newspaper account that 3 IMG defensive players were awarded first team all-state ---out of 4 listed on the first team. Dunlap was on the 2nd. Team Offense. Sounds like a football warehouse. With 3 recruits, we have more signees than anyone else. Looks good for the future.

I see in a recent Florida newspaper account that 3 IMG defensive players were awarded first team all-state ---out of 4 listed on the first team. Dunlap was on the 2nd. Team Offense. Sounds like a football warehouse. With 3 recruits, we have more signees than anyone else. Looks good for the future.

And it would have been 4 with Shamur Mcdowell.

Top Bottom