1. Default Gopher Hole Web Site

Is it just me or is the performance of this site terrible.? It hangs, it crashes, it takes for ever to load, it suffers long running scripts. I love the Gophers and the community of fans here, but the web site is frustrating. I know, I know...you get what you pay for. I just had to let it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperDoo View Post
    Is it just me or is the performance of this site terrible.? It hangs, it crashes, it takes for ever to load, it suffers long running scripts. I love the Gophers and the community of fans here, but the web site is frustrating. I know, I know...you get what you pay for. I just had to let it out.

I have seen no significant issues recently, whether on the PC or the iPad.

Have you tried a different browser?

Once you get a message board app on your phone there really is no reason to ever visit the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Work great for me.

Noticed none have you donated to the site. Might not help your performance, but it helps improve the site.

Merry Christmas!

6. Default

We have made some significant improvements on the backend of the site to improve performance and we test it regularly. The number of complaints we have had over last few months has dropped significantly. If you have an issue please contact us directly via PM or comments@GopherHole.com with details on the specific issue so we can address it promptly. Thanks.