Nice gesture of Fleck/Gophers sending Elite Gopher gear to former players

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

How do I get my address on the mailing list... ?

How do I get my address on the mailing list... ?

With our luck though, they would send us the same stuff the players get - XXXL (just like what you find at the Gopher equipment sale).

I'd pass on the How-Way shirt, but the rest looks pretty sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd pass on the How-Way shirt, but the rest looks pretty sweet.

Anyone know the significance of the "Route 3" on the HOW-WAY shirt?

Anyone know the significance of the "Route 3" on the HOW-WAY shirt?

(The) How - Combination of nekton mentality, Prefontaine pace and farmer's alliance. Your how will make your who. The how is really your heartwork. Similar to: How Mountain, Hownado, etc.

(The) How - Combination of nekton mentality, Prefontaine pace and farmer's alliance. Your how will make your who. The how is really your heartwork. Similar to: How Mountain, Hownado, etc.

I've heard of the nekton, etc. but never heard it called Route 3. Thanks.

Oh Dear. This would be a good joke if not meant to be serious.

Chuckled when I saw the article. Was thinking of you Spoofin, studying this intently at "Prefontaine Pace".;)

What did you just say?

Chuckled when I saw the article. Was thinking of you Spoofin, studying this intently at "Prefontaine Pace".;)

I have been sharing some of these at my family Christmas gathering today. I owe PJ as he has brought much laughter to this year's celebration.

I have been sharing some of these at my family Christmas gathering today. I owe PJ as he has brought much laughter to this year's celebration.

I've tried that as well. Unfortunately, my relatives looked puzzled. They did enjoy the scented candles I purchased for them and the post meal Yoga and meditation though. I'm confident we've gROWn Socially and Spiritually as a family. We've got work to do on the academic and athletic portions. Having said that, it was Year Zero so maybe next year.

MnplsGopher, I mean Glenn. Did you get this also as a former coach or was it just sent to players?

I've tried that as well. Unfortunately, my relatives looked puzzled. They did enjoy the scented candles I purchased for them and the post meal Yoga and meditation though. I'm confident we've gROWn Socially and Spiritually as a family. We've got work to do on the academic and athletic portions. Having said that, it was Year Zero so maybe next year.
Changing the culture!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Let's drink their milkshake.

That would be an elite saying.

Top Bottom