gopher bench goes nuts when conroy scored, including iw

Go4

Reaction score
for those on constant iw watch, he sure looks excited when conroy made his beautiful shot along with the rest of the team

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He has had a lot more enthusiasm (and smiles) the past two games. It’s likely no coincidence that he has been playing a bit better as well.

IW is fine. It did appear he was having a difficult time adjusting for a bit. But if you follow him in IG, he seems to be having a good time and gets along well with all of his teammates.

Washington cheering on a teammate is a talker?

I had to look up who Conroy was. :(

Sweet move. :)

It was a great play. Fun to see again.

It was a great play. Fun to see again.

Always fun to watch the starters go nuts when a seldom used bench guy scores. Awesome to see them get really excited for the no name guys that play a huge role in helping the team prepare during practice.

And the obsession about all things IW is pretty sad. Of course he was excited for his teammate just like of course he was frustrated early in the season when things were not going well. He has the kind of enthusiasm this team could really use, they need more guys out there showing some emotion and looking like they are having some fun. His grin when he made that circus shot was good to see.

Thank God there wasn't social media and cell phone cameras when I played college sports to document every facial gesture I made.....[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom