Mason Injury

Disagree, Curry ran the floor like a deer pre-injury, very impressive for a big man.

Obviously we just need to hope he can retain that athleticism upon his return.

I’m moving goalposts here. But what I was thinking is he’s not finishing at the rim in the same fashion those others I referenced. I’m splitting hairs, but my thought was that he is more suited for the half court, when compared to the others that may thrive in that up and down.

It’s a dumb point.

Could Mason please limp off the court next time so he doesn't scare every gopher fan to death.

Coming from a guy with MD in his name, I'll take this as medical advice. I'll just throw in that the getting carried off the court might send the fan base into a renewed connection with Divine Goodness, which wouldn't be a bad thing.:)

Not so fast. It might well be Mogen David.

I’m moving goalposts here. But what I was thinking is he’s not finishing at the rim in the same fashion those others I referenced. I’m splitting hairs, but my thought was that he is more suited for the half court, when compared to the others that may thrive in that up and down.

It’s a dumb point.

Gotcha. While I do think running the floor is one of Curry's strengths, I'd agree that he's not the same level jumper/dunker as Murphy or Coffey (or Jarvis come next season).

Coming from a guy with MD in his name, I'll take this as medical advice. I'll just throw in that the getting carried off the court might send the fan base into a renewed connection with Divine Goodness, which wouldn't be a bad thing.:)
<3 Tis the season!

Top Bottom