***OFFICIAL FLORIDA ATLANTIC AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Solid start. That seven footer can't keep hitting fade away jumpers... can he??

This team is extremely dependent on the performance of Nate Mason. When he’s going, they are as good as any team in the nation. When he is off, they can be threatened by any mid-tier team. Today he appears to be on.

Also, FAU does not look very good so far.

Really nice start! Pretty full house in here today too!

Finally a good start. Love seeing Murphy drain the 3. This is a game to try take a few. Hitting those shots consistently is his ticket to the NBA.

Very impressive on the defensive end so far.

Held FAU to 7 points for 9 minutes. Now 15 in the last 5. Tighten back up.

I can't figure out if our opponents just flat out missed open 3's last year or if our defensive play prevented them from taking open 3's. It's astonishing to think that we'd be the best in the B1G last year defending the 3 and then fall so quickly to a team where everybody we play is draining them in bunches.

Held FAU to 7 points for 9 minutes. Now 15 in the last 5. Tighten back up.

Nice to see Harris drain a few 3's. Hurt has been contributing with Dupree out so now this would be a great game to get Fitzgerald do something positive. We all know this bench has to improve and I think IW will be fine.

Mason and Murphy came to play. Would like to see Hurt and Coffey start to get more involved.

Nice to see Harris drain a few 3's. Hurt has been contributing with Dupree out so now this would be a great game to get Fitzgerald do something positive. We all know this bench has to improve and I think IW will be fine.

I like the rotation today - they came out with a purpose and this should get them ready to resume big ten play -

Nice passing 15 assists on 18 baskets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAU's first half ball handling was about as bad as I've seen in recent memory. At least four completely unforced turnovers where they just lost the ball.

Um, Hurt has 8 points and Coffey has 6 assists. What more do you want?

Easy there tiger. When I posted Hurt had 4 points and Coffey had only 2 FG attempts. Obviously they both ended the half strong which was what ai was hoping to see.

Top Bottom